Seller shipped to WRONG address...it's been 14 days and still no bag!

What a convenient coincidence! She got the bag back and just sent me the tracking number. I'm still keeping the dispute/claim open however!
Yes keep it open until you have the bag in hand and are satisfied with it. Did PP put a freeze on her funds when you filed your claim? Because if they did, that means you will be getting it very quickly I bet (since she wants her money unfrozen). Keep us posted.

Wow, so she got the packages mixed up but you didn't receive anything? Not even the wrong package? Sounds like a nightmare, I hope you get it worked out.

I once had that happen to me. Seller has a jewelry store and he had two pairs of amber drop earrings listed. One was far more beautiful then the other one and not surprising went for a much higher price then the other which had one bid at .99. Well I get my earrings and to my surprise, it's the ugly .99 cent pair. I contacted him and went back and forth about it. I sent the other pair back and waited for mine but apparently the other buyer had no intention of returning the other pair that was suppose to be mine cause it was his mistake and that was the only pair like that he had. He also claimed he never got the earrings back, I surely didn't want them I wanted the pretty pair but after awhile he did refund my money. I still want those earrings. I saw them on vacation and thought 'i'll try online where markup isn't as high!' pfff.

^^LMB, how terrible! But you did your money back since you didn't get your earrings, so I suppose it could have been worse.

YAY! I got my bag! Now I wish the seller would give me a partial refund for the long wait--but I doubt there's any chance of that.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE!

AmourCouture, I bought a nylon Prada bag--nothing too exciting. :P

Okay...now I'm irritated at this seller! She says that she won't refund my shipping fees (I paid for Priority Mail), even though she took two weeks to ship to me! I paid for 2-3 day delivery, and got 15 day delivery.

She says that I can pay for the return shipping fees and then she will give me a refund, minus my initial shipping & handling charges. So...that means I will be paying for shipping AGAIN!??

Now what do I do? I would like to keep the bag, but I think she should at least refund my shipping charges since I paid for a service that I did not get. And I am not going to pay for shipping again, only to get a refund minus the shipping fees!!!! UGHGHGHG!! I know she made a mistake, but why should I have to pay for it?

Yes, I did get the bag, and it's fine, just as the seller described.

The problem is this. She kept my money for two weeks--it's not like she offered to give me a refund BEFORE she told me that she had shipped it out again. Actually the first I heard back from her was that she had already packed it up and she gave me the delivery confirmation number--so it's not like she ever gave the chance to say that I could get a refund.

I do appreciate that she is offering to take the refund, but hellooooo---why do I have to pay for shipping again? If anything I should get back my FULL refund, including the Priority shipping fees I paid, AND get reimbursed for return shipping fees.

Exactly! File with paypal first. If paypal finds the seller NOT liable (which I doubt) or if they can't get the money from the seller, then immediately file a charge back with your credit card company. Credit card companies usually let buyers file charge back claims/disputes within 60 days of the transaction date. I know for a fact VISA has a 60 day time fram from date of transaction, can't remember what AMX is though. :smile:

Just be quick and stay on top of it. :smile:

Good luck! :smile:

Ooooooo! I just read your post!

Glad you received your bag. But sucky on her part for not offering a remedy to the situation beforehand or at least she could have kept in contact and let you know what her protocol would be.

Enjoy your bag! :smile:

When she remailed it to you was it outside the 7 day window? If so, file with Paypal to return but unfortunately Paypal won't make them give you the return shipping back. I would just give fair accurate feedback about the delayed shipping due to seller mixup.

When she remailed it to you was it outside the 7 day window? If so, file with Paypal to return but unfortunately Paypal won't make them give you the return shipping back. I would just give fair accurate feedback about the delayed shipping due to seller mixup.

Sorry for not following up with this. Yes, it was WAY past the 7 day window. It was 15 days after the auction ended!!!

Like you said, PayPal will not give me the return shipping costs, but she is getting a negative all around from me. The least she could have done was to reimburse me for the initial shipping charges, but by not offering to do that, she really ticked me off. Why the hell should I have paid $20 for Priority Mail if it was going to take that long to get to me? Whatevss..:cursing:

If I made that error I would be mortified. With an expensive item no less. The seller was inconsiderate. She should have 1.) apologized profusely 2.) offered you the option of a refund 3.) kept you in the loop about the status of your bag and 4.) refunded at least your shipping for the error. At least you got your bag in one peace. Sometimes that's the most we can hope for!