Seller said auction ended too low and wants to relist item?!?

If she leaves you unfairly negative feedback there are ways to get it removed. The emails you have from her are fairly good evidence to back up your claim.
You should definitely file a NPS claim against her because it will count as a strike towards her, and I believe it's three strikes and out. If others had (I mean everyone not just tpfers) the guts to do the same to people who scam them then sellers like this wouldn't be so prevalent. Feedback is not the most important thing in the Ebay world. No seasoned buyer or seller relies on number alone, it's the comments that count.
Whatever you do don't give her extra money. Even if you end up paying the same amount to someone else for the same thing at least it will be an honest transaction. If you give in to her she'll keep on doing it over and over to others. Sure you want your sunglasses now but I hope your conscience means more...

Sellers who do that are in very real danger of having their eBay accounts permanently suspended--FOR GOOD REASON! :cursing:

I would not only file a non-performing seller report, but I would also send her links to eBay's policy pages and point out that what she is trying to do is a clear violation of eBay rules.

Oh no. Is this a new seller? I know it doesn't seem fair, but that kind of stuff happens on e-bay. I just bought a new J Choo handbag for $320, it's a 1600. handbag. I have e-mailed the seller twice. I'm afraid something like this is going to happen. :sad:

Oh I hope it doesn't happen to you too :tdown: Yes, this is a new seller - 2 feedback so far. She wanted me to offer to buy closer to where she wanted to be. I told her no way, that she was obligated to sell at the auction price and also linked her to the seller nonperformance policy which she is in violation of. Of course when she was so responsive now I haven't heard back. I'm sure she isn't going to honor the auction. I definitely want to report her BUT I recently received TWO negative feedback for nightmare ebay transactions. If I get one more I'll be off ebay so I don't know what to do here! :confused1::crybaby:

I hate ebay truly as just today a buyer did a chargeback against me too!!! she received the item but filed unauthorized charge. I emailed her and she told me she didn't file the chargeback - I called paypal who said she DID file it as she has to initiate it with her CC company. Needless to say I am DONE with ebay. There has to be a better way. I am sick of getting screwed!!! This is **four** problems within a matter of days...U G H.

Oh no. Is this a new seller? I know it doesn't seem fair, but that kind of stuff happens on e-bay. I just bought a new J Choo handbag for $320, it's a 1600. handbag. I have e-mailed the seller twice. I'm afraid something like this is going to happen. :sad:

I've had a few items that have sold for way lower than I wanted, but I just chalked it up to learning from my mistakes. I have also had items sell for WAY more than I expected, so it kind of all evens out. What this seller did is wrong. It's not your fault she doesn't know how to list her items! I'm sorry this happened to you!

uughh tell her NO your not going to pay more you won the auction it's not your falut it ended low. inform her you will pay for the sunglasses and are expecting for her to mail them. What is her feedback like?

Yes 3 negative feedbacks will not get you thrown off Ebay, three strikes for being a NPB or NPS will though (which is what your seller will get if she doesn't follow through). If your feedback is truly unfairly negative why don't you try to get it removed with Square Trade?

It happened to me, too. I just got an e-mail from the seller of a Choo bag I won and he doesn't want to ship it, actually isn't going to ship because it didn't sell for enough money. He is new to e-bay and said he was sorry, but his wife is really mad at him. Huh? I just sent a message to e-bay for help, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get the bag. IDIOTS!