Seller policy???? Useless

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why do you need seller policy, such as "no refunds, all sales are final, refunds for authenticity issues only" if they can always claim w/ paypal.

I'm a fair and honest seller, let's say if i make a listing error or forget to mention major flaw of the bag ,I can always work something w/ buyer. And if they still want to return it, that's fine.

But as you know that there are so many picky and particular who cannot accept small flaws of a used bag. They just have different expectations.

2. i still have my return policy... only if any flaw that i didnt disclose or authenticity matters- all my items are authentic- and i take at least- at least 20 pics if not more. i also say that do not make any knind of assumption- ASK QUESTION.
    anyways,i wish that i know how to disable the auto check out by ebay. so i have to send buyer the invoice or they cant pay. i my invoice i will state everything again as the listing.
    i dont know if it helps, but i feel more secure- i can sleep better at night

and from what i've experience, EBAY RETURN POLICY is 0.00 to paypal

3. To deter rookie ebayers from defaulting :P