seller nyfashionexpert...legit?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asking for someone else...can't seem to find much on this seller...any info? Thank you,

2. I don't know but they are not onthe reputable seller list. To be safe . . . I stick with that list

3. I wish our list was even more exhaustive shoes. But I just don't know this seller- I would do a search in other subforums to see what you can find out and just wait- someone here will have something to add about this seller.

PS- what are you contemplating now????

4. I swear it's not me! But another gal from another board and I figured we would have info....but don't....

5. i just figured you were up to no good again! LOL!

6. well I am but not to do with this lol!

7. LOL!!! You always have something fabulous in the works! Tell Lois I said hi!

8. I think someone I know bought a chanel bag from her ages ago, and it was legit. What's the bag she's interested in? Post a pic, and we can take a look. I'm sure Greentea or one of the others would surely know...

9. I actually don't know which bag...or I would! I was assuming we would have info here since there's always someone who seems to know...

10. She's legit. Someone on this board bought a beautiful Rouge Vif Croc from her.

11. Have to admit the outside of their bags look very impressive, the inside however, is a different story. The stitches are a dead giveaway specially on the light colored crocs. Also, they make their birkins sales "private" why? ....yes I know to protect the buyer, so the other buyers are not worthy of privacy only the birkin buyers???????????? I saw one of their croc birkins and in my opinion is fake.:nuts: sorry, probably not what you want to hear....but there you have it. On the other hand I think they mix fakes with authentics because some of the bags do look authentic, specially the new rose drage which he/she calls pink dragee.:shrugs:

12. ^^ Do you have a bone to pick with this seller? I think you are only worthy of your comments if you have personal experience with this seller or that you have friends who have personal experience with this seller. If not, I really don't think it's fair of you to cast judgement. And I hope you are not a ebay seller yourself. :sad:

13. ^My thoughts exactly Mrs S!

14. I've been trying to ask the same thing quite a few times myself, on multiple threads. Somehow my questions were overlooked.:s

15. Well I just found this thread again if birkin101, my only advice is that there are a lot of known sellers - and with such high prices I would feel more comfortable with what is known...just my thoughts of course...was there something in particular you were looking at? Maybe we could help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.