Seller not accepting messages from buyers!!!????

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I am interested in a LV dog carrier, I tried to send a message to the seller and got a message from Ebay saying this seller does not answer questions from buyers due to high volume!!!!!?
Would you consider buying from this seller or bypass her altogether???
She has 100% feedback, sold some high end items.
What do you think?

Even a seller who describes and photographs every single detail of her items should be willing to accept questions, comments and messages from potential bidders from whom she expects to get their hard-earned money.

A seller who blocks messages "due to high volume" is too busy to deserve my money.

Even a seller who describes and photographs every single detail of her items should be willing to accept questions, comments and messages from potential bidders from whom she expects to get their hard-earned money.

A seller who blocks messages "due to high volume" is too busy to deserve my money.

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. Even Linda's Stuff will (eventually, sometimes) answer questions...

The only situation I could think of in which blocking questions might be legitimate is if the bidder is not a qualified buyer (they're from somewhere the seller doesn't ship, or they have too many NPBs, etc)

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. Even Linda's Stuff will (eventually, sometimes) answer questions...

The only situation I could think of in which blocking questions might be legitimate is if the bidder is not a qualified buyer (they're from somewhere the seller doesn't ship, or they have too many NPBs, etc)

She is US seller and I don't have any strike on my account...
What else can she be blocking for?

I didn't know sellers could automatically block questions, and I wouldn't buy from them if they did. Something's not right about that.

I'd be wary of someone who is too busy to answer questions!? What kind of customer service is that!
Like others have said, I'd be worried later if you had any issues. Would they be too busy to try to resolve them?

If they are too busy to answer questions, then they don't make money from me. What if there is issue with your item? Are they going to be "too busy" to deal with it? No buy!