seller never posted the item and refuse to communicate?

sss4u

Aug 17, 2007
I won an auction of a designer bag and paid through bank transfer within 2 days of auction end.
Seller received the payment for sure, but she never offered me the registered post number as I asked many times.
I sent many emails without any replies from her.
I file dispute on eBAY and try to solve it, but still nothing from her.
I finally turned to the solicitor, and they contact her by email, as seller's phone is impossible to get through.
We are in the same state, and I still got her bank information, is this easy to resolve? Will I get my money bank from the bank?

Thank u!

I won an auction of a designer bag and paid through bank transfer within 2 days of auction end.
Seller received the payment for sure, but she never offered me the registered post number as I asked many times.
I sent many emails without any replies from her.
I file dispute on eBAY and try to solve it, but still nothing from her.
I finally turned to the solicitor, and they contact her by email, as seller's phone is impossible to get through.
We are in the same state, and I still got her bank information, is this easy to resolve? Will I get my money bank from the bank?

Thank u!

How did you pay her? By wire transfer to her bank? I don't think there is any way to reverse a wire transfer, but you may want to contact your bank if that is how you paid. If you paid by PayPal, you can file an INR(item not received) dispute, which you will win unless she can prove the item was delivered to you. Hope this helps!

Vicki :smile:

I don't know about the laws over there but you could report the seller to her bank for fraud and see if they will freeze her account and possibly return the money to you. I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you, it must be the worst feeling :hugs:. If you have a lawyer involved I'm sure your chances would be much better than if you didn't have one.

^ Solicitor is a lawyer.

sss4u, sorry this happened. You should threatened to get the police involved. Because you live in the same state, it might work on her. If it's a significant amount of money, the police might just help. In the auction, was one of the accepted payment options money order??? If so, and you have used the checkout, then go through the checkout and select money order as the payment option, chances are you might get her address!

^ Solicitor is a lawyer.

sss4u, sorry this happened. You should threatened to get the police involved. Because you live in the same state, it might work on her. If it's a significant amount of money, the police might just help. In the auction, was one of the accepted payment options money order??? If so, and you have used the checkout, then go through the checkout and select money order as the payment option, chances are you might get her address!

I will see what I can do!!! thank u very much!!!