Seller Just DOESNT communicate!!!!

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
I am a very laid back buyer. Im always nice and polite, leave great feedback and let the little things slide. I know what its like to be on the seller end so i am as respectful as possible when buying items on ebay. So I bought a Juicy couture tracksuit on april 18th. at about 11:oo at night. I won the auction went to bed then woke up in the morning and looked at the listing again. I noticed that in the auction the seller didnt state it was authentic. OH CRAP! I wrote the seller that morning asking if it was indeed authentic and three days later no response! Anyway should I ask her again or just wait untill it comes to decide for myself if its real or not. Can I post the listing here (im not selling it) maybe you ladies can tell????:shrugs:

As a general rule (and I'm sure you know this) you're supposed to ask all questions before the auction ends. That is probably why the seller didn't write back. But nevertheless I would be worried too. Definitely post a link to the auction. Was the item still in plastic? Are the tags on? Does it have tags attached that are from a legit retail store?

As a general rule (and I'm sure you know this) you're supposed to ask all questions before the auction ends. That is probably why the seller didn't write back. But nevertheless I would be worried too. Definitely post a link to the auction. Was the item still in plastic? Are the tags on? Does it have tags attached that are from a legit retail store?

You are right I should have asked before the auction ended. I asked her a ? while the auction was still going and it took her two days to respond! I havent recieved it yet but i just have a feeling its fake. The price is too good to be true! I should have known! Im so irritated with myself!
Heres her auction

This one is a bit scary, her listing says 'high quality item' byt nowhere does it say authentic. She does have decent feedback, I didn't look too far back, but a few are saying the JC is authentic. I also noticed that she takes returns if you're not satisfied, so I wouldn't worry, the most you'll be out is the shipping if it's not real.

Well thats why I think she accepts returns. Because A. Its not authentic. and B. She probably knows she wont get neg'd for it because you can return w/ no hassel. I just wish she would write me back and confirm so I can send it back!

Hmm, you're right; it doesn't say anywhere that it's authentic. My guess would be that her return policy is as forgiving as it is so that people who can tell fake JC can return the items hassle free and hopefully they wont neg her. If you asked her if the item is authentic and she doesn't reply, that could very well mean that she is trying to tell you that it isn't -without actually saying so (as that would be against feebay policy), but she doesn't want to lie to you either. It's just a guess, I could very well be wrong as I have zero clue about Juicy Couture. I haven't bought a Juicy suit in years, but back when I did I got one off feebay, and I could tell right away that it was fake -The quality was poor and the sizing was off. I don't know if they make better fakes nowadays, but if I were you I'd hold off paying until you hear back from the seller :flowers:

I checked her auctions and while everything has tags, there are no close up pics of the tags. This is a bit worrisome. I also checked out her current auctions and she has a lot of matching sets for sale. That also seems a bit strange and a bit of a coincidence that she has access to all sizes in perfect sets. I guess you'll have to wait and see what you get. Then I'd check to see if you can find the same one on a site that sells billions of fakes like iOffer. She probably gets her stuff from there or someplace similar.

ARRRGGG I should have paid more attention to the listing!! Its my fault im on here and ebay everyday I know to check the listings and ask ? before but honestly she wouldnt have gotten back to me. Im going to write her again today and ask her if there fake. I cant believe she doesnt have more negs even if she refunds me right away Im still going to leave in my feedback that the item was fake (if it is)

she states "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!!!!![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"
[/FONT]
So when it arrvies tell her your not satisfied and you want your money back :smile: x
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

I wouldnt worry too much right now. I have noticed many items selling for lower than normal prices due to the economic situation being a bit on the low side. Hopefully she is just allowing herself to move her stock. In any case, you can return if you are not happy.

there either real or the best fake ive ever seen. they came today and im out of town for a few days but my DH sent pics and the tags look real. not sure though how good replicas are