Seller has "paypal issues": Now waiting for refund HELP!!!

sorry this happened to you OP.
I really hope you get your money back soon! It was really unfair what you were put through and I can't believe she stole the photos :wtf: she stooped so low!

What a mess - sorry this happened, OP. I agree with the others - pursue the claim as quickly as you can. There's no need to wait for anything, this one appears to be a scammer. Be sure to notify PP/eBay (whoever claim is with) that she used stolen pictures in her auction and give them the other auction number. That behavior pretty much defines her and makes it clear that she does not have good intentions. Good luck!

I am so sorry OP, I think you have been sacmmed. I sent email to the SAME seller to take the picture of the bag with her ID and the date to proof the bag in her possesion, but she never replied. The problem with O feedback seller is they normally have a problem with their paypal account, I always emailed them first about the payment method prior to bidding whether their paypal ready or not.
The stolen picture is not the only problem on ebay, I once got scammed by the seller with 0 feedback also, (and ALSO from Sydney), She actually have the real vintage jumbo in her possesion, she sent me the pictures of the bag and her ID and the date, and I paid immedietly via paypal, but then 2 days later she claimed that paypal account is not ready etc, but later I find out that the bag in her possesion was belong to the rental property, she was actually scamming people from using rental bags. So be very careful about buying from the new seller, I would ask million questions and if you are satisfied with her answer than you can pay via paypal through CC just to be safe.
GOOD LUCK OP..

wow I can't believe how low people can go! Renting a jumbo for an ebay bid to scam people?! That's terrible..!! Well I just reported to ebay as well that the other item she is selling (a LV galleria GM bag) is a fake product :rant: - however I haven't been able to find any completed listings with those photos.. so maybe she got them from somewhere else! But I will def. learn from this and always pay by paypal - once she said 'bank deposit' I began to worry even more!

THANKS so much everyone for all your help & support!! If I hadn't posted on tPF I don't think I would've made a dispute yet and would've been waiting for my "full refund" still!!

I just called up paypal again but the operator said that I will still need to wait for the 10 days or so for a seller's response before paypal can do anything. However, I gave paypal the Item ID of the 'real ebay listing' that was stolen from to also be included in the report.

THANKS so much everyone for all your help & support!! If I hadn't posted on tPF I don't think I would've made a dispute yet and would've been waiting for my "full refund" still!!

I just called up paypal again but the operator said that I will still need to wait for the 10 days or so for a seller's response before paypal can do anything. However, I gave paypal the Item ID of the 'real ebay listing' that was stolen from to also be included in the report.

I think you got the problem under control OP, welldone!! Yes, in regards to chanel jumbo, she rent the bag to scam people, I find out about the rental place where she got the bag from, and told the owner about the bag, and the owner then get involve, I got money back from paypal. Good luck..I wish you all the best!!