Seller has had many names....?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
So there's an item I'm looking at BUT the seller has had 10 names in the past 9 years (you can see all of this info on ebay now). She does have 100% positive on 1086 transactions, so do you think it matters? Do sellers like to change their name so often? Should it matter if they have 100% positive feedback?

WWYD?

I would double check with toolhaus so you can view any negative feedback prior to the 12 month period that reflects the 100% feedback.

If everything checks out ok, changing ebay seller id is not that big of a deal IMO.

I wouldn't zactly advise changing names because it makes it harder for people who have happily bought from you before to find you. But wadya gonna do if you want to unload that give from your MIL?

Even if you change you user name, you still have the baggage of your old FB. It (FB) all comes along with you, like a little train which hopefully is full of good stuff! But in case it's not all good, check her out on www.toolhaus.org to be super sure.

I have 100% positive FB as a seller, and I've changed my username several times. At first, I had my first name in it which I didn't like after awhile. After that, I just got bored with my usernames lol.