Seller fees?!?! WTF

glitterglo

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
I'm currently on hold with Paypal because the account I use only to purchase items was charged $56.15 in seller fees this morning!! How is this possible if I haven't sold anything using this account?

Anyone been through this?

I'm currently on hold with Paypal because the account I use only to purchase items was charged $56.15 in seller fees this morning!! How is this possible if I haven't sold anything using this account?

Anyone been through this?
They usually charge through your credit card . How did you sign up to pay PP fees? If you didn't give them a CC,they probably just directly use your PP account for their fees. Call and find out.

Thanks I did...turns out this is a whole different issue entirely. I was confused because I was charged twice (different amounts), but turns out one of the charges is a "Paypal support" fee that I can't find anywhere on either of my paypal accounts.

Hey guys I'm back! Turns out the mystery charge was an online course DH purchased using Paypal for guests (I guess that's why it was charged as Paypal support?)

I was going crazy trying to figure out this charge, since usually I'm the only Paypal purchaser around here! Good thing I called him before I called Paypal!