seller credits me w/ shipping costs

meep!

May 25, 2010
because in her message that i just got right now, she made a mistake in shipping and so the item i bought will be a little late. she also said that the pants *should* have gotten here by today latest tomorrow...HOWEVER i just got the pants and are wearing them right now!! plus that was super fast shipping anyways. i feel like i should ask her to take back the $$ for shipping especially since i won the item for so cheap. but might that be overkill? so many paypal transfers haha! perhaps she would just like to know that i appreciate her thoughtfulness because you don't see that happen very often..idk, haha!

That's great of your seller. I like to refund if I have charged too much for shipping, even if it's $2. It's rare because I am usually the one that has to pay extra for shipping, but sometimes it does happen.

because in her message that i just got right now, she made a mistake in shipping and so the item i bought will be a little late. she also said that the pants *should* have gotten here by today latest tomorrow...HOWEVER i just got the pants and are wearing them right now!! plus that was super fast shipping anyways. i feel like i should ask her to take back the $$ for shipping especially since i won the item for so cheap. but might that be overkill? so many paypal transfers haha! perhaps she would just like to know that i appreciate her thoughtfulness because you don't see that happen very often..idk, haha!

ITA. I would send the shipping $ back to her.

If you sell a lot you will find you are usually on the losing side, so in the rare occasion I might make an extra $1 I do not credit it back. Also Buyers forget that sometimes the box alone can cost $2.00 +, and shipping is where the box cost should go. I do not want to ship gorgeous handbags in old liquor store box.

The best way to thank her for fast service and a good product, is to leave her 5 star feedback, and to write something very nice in the comment section of the feedback.