Seller copying text from my listing

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Am I the only one who has experienced this? I'm sure not. I had a bag listed for sale which ended two days ago. I wanted to relist today and I searched for same bag to see the new competition and there was only one. I clicked on it and I see that the seller has copied ALOT of my text directly from my listing. They only changed the condition of theirs vs. mine but everything else is copied. How annoying is that? I usually spend a good 5-10 mins to come up with a nice description and for what? To have another seller copy it for their listing of same bag? Please tell me I'm not the only one who has had this happen to them.

I sent her a msg and she wrote back that that I was WRONG and she hadn't copied ANYTHING when it's so obvious.

PS. my bag was listed couple of days before hers.

my listing:

This is a beautiful AUTHENTIC ******* bag. It was a limited edition and is now very rare to find. The metallic silver and gold is a big hit again this season and this is your chance to get the iconic *** in those two hot colors!" The leather is so soft and in excellent condition. Bag is used but in great condition as it was only carried 10 times max. I would give it a 9 out of 10. Interior is clean, no marks or odor. Pictures speak for themselves :smile: Comes with ***** dust bag and card as seen in last picture. Retail on this was over $2500.

her listing:

This is a beautiful AUTHENTIC ******* bag.
It was a limited edition and is now very rare to find.
The metallic silver and gold is a big hit again this season and this is your chance
to get the iconic *** in those two hot colors!
The leather is so soft and in excellent condition. Bag has never been used.
Comes with ***** dust bag and card.
Retail on this was over $2500.

I've new seller copied my text. She's a seller from my country but I've no idea why she can sign-up use Singapore as her location. Her ID: luxurious_bags I just affraid ppl think it's my alternate eBay selling ID or I affiliate with that seller :Push: I think eBay can't do too much if someone copying out text unless using our pics. I'm sorry it happened to you, Habibty *huge*

I just checked "luxurious" auctions and find that she changed a little from her previous auction with LV Pochette :Push:

That happened to me recently and I reported them. The listing was taken down by the next day. I contacted the seller before hand to see why they would steal my text and they replied saying "I don't speak good English" with an annoying smily face after it. I was like yeah right. Made me mad but at least the listing got taken down!