SellBest.net beware!!

twinsmum

Dec 3, 2009
I recently purchased some bags from SellBest.net after being assured by wholesaledesignerhandbags that they only sell authentic bags. This did not prove to be the case! Has anyone else had any problems with them??

Nope.
Only buy from online stores listed as "authorized resellers" of the brand designers.
And most designers don't sell "wholesale" so always let that be your first clue.

Have you contacted them for a refund? If you paid w/ a CC, you can call your CC co and ask to file a charge back based on fraud & counterfeit merchandise.

I've heard of wholesaledesignerhandbags before, and yep, the items they have are totaly fake. I haven't heard of sellbest.net. All I can say is if you want to purchase any kind of designer bags in the future, post the link to them here in the 'authenticate' threads and someone will tell you if they're real or fake. Sorry about your experience, and I hope you get your money back.

Hi. Im about to make this sellbest.net my dropshipper as Im desperate it's too hard to find a dropshipper of authentic designer handbags.

Can more ppl give feedback about this site, are the bags authentic or fake as i kept searching online and no reviews on this company..this is the only result i found claiming this company has fake bags.

Please only ppl with actual experience with buying from this company and/or EXPERTS who can provide good and rational reasons why the bags might be fake rather than just automatically labeling fake w/o really good knowledge what really makes a fake.

FAKES... why? Because high-end designers don't sell to drop-shippers NOR do they wholesale for these prices. Check for yourself.. call a few of thew designers this company claims to sell, and ask the designer yourself if this "dropshipper" is an authorized reseller.
This is one of the oldest scams in the book, sorry.

words to live by:
High end designers DO NOT sell wholesale no matter what an obscure website tells you :nogood:
If they did, don't you think we'd all have mounds of LVs & Chanels? :idea:

Thanks for the feedback.

What about the other wholesalers/dropshippers who state the following authenticity guarantee? I'd like to hear the thoughts of people in this forum regarding this:

We purchase our merchandise directly from authorized dealers and resellers who liquidate past-season, closeout, and overstock goods, ensuring the authenticity of the merchandise we sell.

All of our items originate from a registered factory, retailer, or wholesaler with invoices of authenticity from the respective manufacturer. All of our items come with original packaging and authenticity tags from the manufacturers. We are sure that every item we sell is authentic . Many of our customers ask us how we are able to provide such coveted brand name handbags and accessories at extremely low prices. Well since we are an internet based company, we have very low overhead unlike "a real world" store. Most of the merchandise we sell is not from the respective designers' current season collection. This reason, coupled with the fact that we enjoy low overhead costs as an online retailer, enables us to offer such substantial discounts on the merchandise we sell.

Others state they can provide the paperworks to prove they come from legitimate source.

Most of these wholesalers don't carry Louis Vuitton and Chanel bags as these brands don't do wholesale selling.

As explained b4.. the high end designers DON'T WHOLESALE. If they did, every woman on this forum would be selling designer bags at discount prices and NM, Saks, Barney's, BG, etc....even the designer's own website....would be out of business.

Actually people, I buy past season Chanel and Chloe by the truckloads. I get them after season or when new stock comes in.

YOu see what I did there? I just said something not true!