Sell speedy for Mon mono Neverfull MM?

Apr 14, 2011
I have 3 speedy 30s, speedy b, azur, and damier ebene. Of the 3 I use the speedy b way more often. During the summer I love the azur and I really don't use the ebene speedy at all, only on days it might flood. When I do use the ebene speedy I miss my others, I like the vachetta! I've been wanting a mon mono neverfull mm and it seems silly to have 3 of the same purses, so do yall think I should sell the ebene speedy 30 to fund the neverfull? Also, what are some pros and cons of the neverfull mm?

ETA: Reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted on tPF.

I say keep them all and save for it. The damier ebene is my go to speedy. One day you may regret selling it and with $ rising it might make sense to keep it rather then buy it again later.

I say keep them all and save for it. The damier ebene is my go to speedy. One day you may regret selling it and with $ rising it might make sense to keep it rather then buy it again later.

So true, but I'm just not getting that much use out of it and I would like a tote to use with my speedy b!

Any pros/cons of a neverfull mm?

Honestly, I think you should keep the ebene Speedy (unless you have another weather-proof purse to use on a bad weather day). I have a lot of Speedys and use my ebene ones (30 and 35) the least of all, however, I wouldn't sell them--since they do come in handy when it rains down here and I love having both sizes.

I sold some other things in my closet to help fund my mon mono NF over the summer and I just purchased an ebene NF--ebene is really growing on me!:biggrin:
As for the NF itself, I love mine and it's very comfy to carry but I don't overload it and I don't use it against bare skin so the straps aren't an issue for me. I got loads of compliments on the Azur NF MM, then purchased the Mon Mono. I love that one too but wanted an NF to use on days when I need a bad weather tote ---not a hand-held.

Maybe you can sell something else--I tend to purge my closet constantly to fund new bags when I don't feel like letting go of any LV's. You can also check out youtube for reviews (not just the unboxing) of the NF--I found many of them to be helpful in making decisions about bags.

It sounds like you have already convinced yourself to sell the ebene. You should try taking it out for one more test drive and see how you feel. If you do sell it and decide you want her back at least you know this is a permanent piece and not a SO or hard to find dicontinued bag.

Sell and get the one you will love not to mention your money's worth!