Sell Speedy B and Neverfull to buy Totally?

May 13, 2013
Please help me for this decision. I almost never use neverfull mm azur und the speedy b 35 in damier either because of hurting because of the strap. Is it worth to sell this 2 bags and buy totally mm in damier ebene?

I have all three, my most used for travel is the NF MM with a zipped organizer. Speedy 35 is for work, i have 3 speedies, all 35, one is a bandouliere. I prefer this size as a handheld so i remove the strap. The totally, i use mostly during weekends when i have my 5 yr old with me, it 's very useful because of the pockets. So it really depends on your purpose. But to be honest, my faves are the NF and the speedies.

Please help me for this decision. I almost never use neverfull mm azur und the speedy b 35 in damier either because of hurting because of the strap. Is it worth to sell this 2 bags and buy totally mm in damier ebene?
I don't think it is worth it to sell those 2 for the totally, I'd think you would be able to get alot more for them? If you can sell to buy the one and also have money left over then yes :smile:

I will get 1500 swiss francs, are bit more in dollars i guess, will be a bit of a rest when i would buy totally. If neverfull would be in mono or ebene i would use it more i think....its so hard decision...i have already speedy 30 bandouliere in mono, i am not anymore so turned to speedies, think bandouliere is not so comfortable as shoulder bag an handheld i never wear....what shall i do?;) your opinions i like very much, thank you all to help make my decision....maybe should buy delightful. But totally ebene is so worryfree

Since you don't use your NF and you have a Speedy B 30 then I think you should sell and get something you will use. I saw your other thread about Totally or Delightful. Have you tried these bags on? The decision really depends on your needs, lifestyle and what other bags you already have. I have a Delightful MM and love it. You really need to decide tote vs. hobo. DE is carefree so if that is what you are really looking for then Totally is the one.

Since you don't use your NF and you have a Speedy B 30 then I think you should sell and get something you will use. I saw your other thread about Totally or Delightful. Have you tried these bags on? The decision really depends on your needs, lifestyle and what other bags you already have. I have a Delightful MM and love it. You really need to decide tote vs. hobo. DE is carefree so if that is what you are really looking for then Totally is the one.

This exactly!

Be Blessed MoNikki