Sell or not to Sell? LV miror papillon & speedy

Kma-BagLady

Bag is Art
Oct 5, 2006
Guys and Gals,

It's been 2 days since I received my miror papillon in gold and my speedy in silver...I've waited since April and I love them!

LV's most iconic bag in the most amazing finish. Silver and gold will never go out of style I believe. PLUS, I think it's even hotter than the Murakami Cherry blossom...

But I'm TORN! My husband wants me to sell them to fund for our daughter's tuition fund. :confused1:

What would you do? Daughter's tuition or 2 hottest bags ever.

If I have to pick one, I'm not sure which to give up. I guess it's all or nothing for me. Either I keep none or both...they're like twins. I can't abandon one without thinking about the other ALWAYS...

How long will I love this bag?...

:hysteric:

I would keep both!!

Your daughter can take out student loans!!

JK I think that John's suggestion is definitely the way to go:smile:

Good luck with your decision!

you mean you and your husband don't have money for your daughter's tuition fee at the moment? I think your daughter's education is more important :smile: you will be able to get the bags back if you have money later~

I think I would sell them to fund your daughter's tuition. I mean she is the most important thing in your life right? I know that if my mom bought 2 bags instead of funding my school, I would be very hurt. Just a little selfish I think to even ask what you should do...Who knows when she gets older she could land an awesome job and buy you *10* LV's...

I should have added my daughter's age...she's 4 and he's REALLY looking ahead...I know it sounds crazy but when you have a child, you do plan wayyyyy into the future...but I still have quite a few years...yet HIS thinking is that I will grow tired of it in a few years, so I might as well sell it now while it's hot.

I really appreciate all the feedbacks! :heart:

she's 4 but it's for her College fund...we bought a 529 fund for her (non-taxable college education fund)...we can still afford everything up to then!...otherwise I should be in Purse-Addiction-Anonymous...:shame:

How long do you guess people who loves this bag will be in love with it for?

Is it too trendy? or iconic and timeless?