Sell or not to Sell? LV miror papillon & speedy

I think you should keep them and if you stop loving them in 6 months or so, you can sell them when people will be kicking themselves for missing this line. Right now it seems it's saturated.

daughter's tuition of course!!!

maybe u can try to balance it out and only keep the one that u love and sell the other

for me, i don't see gold and silver as classics at all, they come and go from time to time so i don't think this will the the last gold/silver line LV ever introduced

I don't know on this one. You might want to sell while the iron is hot, if you decide to sell. I'm a little worried this one may end up like beanie babies - very hot at the beginning, but then the prices droped way out. I'm just a little worried this might be one where there's a lot of initial hype because it's new and different and then not as much interest. I may be wrong - I do know they are very limited and I usually like the LE bags. This one just seems very faddish to me and I would be a little worried that the bags are made out of plastic and after the initial hype wears off, they might be harder to sell at a huge profit, like now.

I guess if you love it, keep it - the profit wouldn't be enough to fund that much towards tuition if you keep saving otherwise (my daughters' schools are $42,000.00 and $38,000.00 per year, each, respectively). So the savings from selling these bags will only be a drop in the bucket, so to speak. If you really love them and will use them, I would keep them. If you don't, I think I would sell them.

I'd sell at least one for your daughter's tuition. I personally think they are very trendy, and if there's even a question about it I think major things like tuition should always come *before* a bag.