Sell my LV Capucines and buy a Chanel ? Please help decide

bagaware

Jun 1, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Just want to get your thoughts, I bought this handbag last year but hardly use it. I've only carried it once :sad:
I reach for my Chanel flaps instead . The price in the reseller market is horrible, less than 50% in most cases
So, should I just take the loss , sell and buy a handbag that I would use ? What would you do ?
IMG_0764.JPG
Thank you !

What a dilemma. 50% is quite a lot, but not using the bag is hard too. I had an LV bag previously. Loved it to bits, but its not comfortable to wear at all. I tried to make it work, and it end up unused. Sold at a loss, some even quoted just 10% from the retail price. I would shop around for the best quote, and sell at the price you are willing to let go. All the best:flowers:

I want that LV bag so bad!!!! I can see how it's not everyone's taste tho. I think if you have this question now you should try to sell it and find something you will not question!

Gorgeous bag but yes, sell it. I also did this recently with the LV Retiro and Vintage Jumbo XL Chanel. If you don't reach for them you're better off getting use out of something you'll use and love. When you buy you're Chanel at least it will have a better resale value. Good luck!

WOW a 50% loss! Its amazing how the Neverfull Bags hold their value and that stunner you loose 50%! I guess thats how it goes. I would take the loss if you are not using it. Get what you love and will use.

Reactions: kkfiregirl