Sell idylle speedy to fund new trevi....

emjetz

O.G.
May 25, 2011
Gals, just need your opinion that should i sell my idylle speedy to fund a new trevi pm? As some of you know that i've been eyeing on trevi pm for about 6 months after i got my speedy!
The reason i sell my idylle speedy:-
*i just love the trevi more than idylle
*more durable than idylle speedy
*i just need 1 LV bag for the moment as i hardly use the bag like once or twice in a month?
Need your pro advice as i know u gals can help me out!
P/s:I'm heading to the lv store on christmas eve! :graucho:

ETA: Reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted on tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:

peachylv

Apr 15, 2011
The peak of good living
Wow. It seems that a lot of TPF members have either sold or thought about selling their Idylle Speedies. Is there something I should know, as it's on my wish list? Anyway, I think you should sell it because it sounds like you don't love it and will be much happier with the Trevi.

emjetz

O.G.
May 25, 2011
Wow. It seems that a lot of TPF members have either sold or thought about selling their Idylle Speedies. Is there something I should know, as it's on my wish list? Anyway, I think you should sell it because it sounds like you don't love it and will be much happier with the Trevi.
Don't get me wrong! i just thought that it's a waste of money to keep my speedy in the wardrobe for a long time if i bought the trevi pm. i'll feel guilty for not using her as i mentioned i hardly use my LV bag! just ONCE OR TWICE in a month! i think it's a great bag for your second purchase ..!

emjetz

O.G.
May 25, 2011
To the trevi owners....do you still love ur trevi? Do you think it's too matured for a 26 years old? Friends around me said it look 'old' but i think it's suit to all ages,don't u think so? hehe ;)

mapletea

Mar 25, 2009
To the trevi owners....do you still love ur trevi? Do you think it's too matured for a 26 years old? Friends around me said it look 'old' but i think it's suit to all ages,don't u think so? hehe ;)
I have a 30 year old gal pal who loves her Trevi. She wears it almost everyday! Two years ago, I also bought my Mom a Trevi pm for her 60th birthday. She also loves it. Looking at my gal pal and my Mom, this bag is definitely suitable for people from all ages. ;) Don't worry too much about what people say. The most important thing is to wear whichever bag you like/love. :graucho:

peachylv

Apr 15, 2011
The peak of good living
Don't get me wrong! i just thought that it's a waste of money to keep my speedy in the wardrobe for a long time if i bought the trevi pm. i'll feel guilty for not using her as i mentioned i hardly use my LV bag! just ONCE OR TWICE in a month! i think it's a great bag for your second purchase ..!
Thank you. I was a bit worried. I totally agree that you should not keep something that expensive if you know you are not going to use it.