Sell Effie Satchel to get an Alexa???

Dec 8, 2012
Hi ladies,

I am looking for some advice. I have seen the pink Alexa's are back in the outlets and I still love them just as much as I did last year, I really want one.

I am finding it hard to justify buying one but then I though if I buy a pink Alexa I will have no use for my pink Effie satchel as both are similar and will be the same colour. So I could then sell my Effie to help with the purchase.

What do you think, which is best stick with the Effie satchel or go for the classic Alexa?

Also if you have both any info comparing the carrying capacity would be good!

Thanks in advance, I know you are normally a helpful bunch :smile:

I had that fab Effie Satchel and as much as i loved her if she was a pink Alexa she wouldnt have gone to a new mum. I think you can carry about the same in both, or i should say all i carry fits in both.

Dont envy your decision :smile:

I would say alexa too, I was in York yesterday and they had what looked like a conker alexa (not too familiar with the names of the colours) but it was a burgundy colour and I was stood looking at it wondering how I could sell something to buy her...I love alexas :0)

thank you for your replies!

People seem to be going the way of the Alexa, I think I will go to the York outlet tomorrow, I live in walking distance and will check it out and see!

I just hope that the pink effie would resell at a decent price because I really wouldn't need both, not that anyone 'needs' these crazy expensive handbags but you know what I mean!

I would say alexa too, I was in York yesterday and they had what looked like a conker alexa (not too familiar with the names of the colours) but it was a burgundy colour and I was stood looking at it wondering how I could sell something to buy her...I love alexas :0)
Are conker Alexas really in the outlets ???
I have been really good and resisted the sales ...BUT I NEEED conker in my life:smile::smile:

Are conker Alexas really in the outlets ???
I have been really good and resisted the sales ...BUT I NEEED conker in my life:smile::smile:

I couldn't believe it when I saw it either as I know conker was ages ago but it was sat there in York yesterday at £626, there hasn't been another colour like conker since has there that I am mixing it up with ? It was definitely a burgundy / deep dark red colour....I was so tempted but at three alexas already I just couldn't bring myself to buy it x

I couldn't believe it when I saw it either as I know conker was ages ago but it was sat there in York yesterday at £626, there hasn't been another colour like conker since has there that I am mixing it up with ? It was definitely a burgundy / deep dark red colour....I was so tempted but at three alexas already I just couldn't bring myself to buy it x

They could be special purchases?