Sell Chanel Boy for LV Olympe?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I had a ton of LV (through the past 12 years), only saved a few of them. But I really want the Olympe:
    http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/olympe-monogram-004742

I currently have a Chanel Calfskin Chevron in black boy bag.... should I sell that to fund the LV or wait and save?? I attached a pic of the boy bag I have.

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. Nope. That boy is hands down a better looking bag than that LV. But that is just my opinion based on appearances alone. Also, that boy bag is from a very recent season and may still be available in boutiques or through authorized retailers, so you may be taking a loss on it. Of course, if the boy is too small for your needs or otherwise doesn't work for you and you really love the LV, then by all means sell it for the LV.

3. Wait and save.

4. I also think the Boy is nicer. But by the time that we ask for other opinions we're usually already leaning one way or the other. If your heart is saying sell to buy something you really want I think it's ok to go with it.

5. No.

6. Totally different bags. But there are no rules. The Boy is not sacred. 😄 So if you think that's best, then go for it!

If you think you can save up, then get both!

7. I think I would keep the Boy and save for the LV

8. +1

9. This;0)

10. I would keep the Boy and save as well.

11. Keep the boy. It's much nicer

12. All of the above! Hang on to that boy!

13. I would keep the Chanel Boy.

14. A big no, unless you don't love the Boy. Do you or not? If it's just $$ locked in a bag you don't like, I would definitely sell it, but otherwise heck no.

They're so different that you certainly could have both in the collection.

15. +2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice