sell Batignolles Horizontal to buy Palermo PM?

vividme

O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
Hi ladies,

I am now considering selling my Batignolles Horizontal to buy a Palermo PM, because I'd like a shoulder bag with zipper. Thoughts??

The batignolles is in very good condition. Is the best place to sell on eBay? Also, the Palermo is out of stock on LV website. Is it still pretty easy to find in store?

Thoughts? Advice? Suggestions?

I would keep it and save up for the Palermo PM. Also, by the time you save up they will probably be readily available.

I would only sell the BV if I knew for a fact I will not need it anymore.

I sold my BV and ended up having to buy it back because it was so practical and I missed it.

Love the Palermo PM!! Love the zippers, pleating, handle, strap etc...ok, now I want one!! LOL

BUT, I love collecting so I would save up... but you have to do what is best for you.

I'd sell it only if I didn't use it that much. I have a BH too and I think it's a great small tote for work. I like the thick comfy straps -- and they're pretty hard to find on a tote bag.

I would keep it only if you think you'll use it occasionally... if you don't think you'll ever use it again after you got a Palermo, then sell it. Just FYI, not sure on how soon you were going to try to go in and get a PM, but there were only a few of them left in the company when I checked on it a few weeks ago - so you may have a wait a bit if the SA has to track one down for you. (Unless the stock is replenished by the time you go in to get it of course.)

I would personally keep it for now. Especially with the LV shortage that's going on, who knows when they will be back in stock. Unless you really know you do not want it, then sell it. Good luck!

I think there will always be a need for a shoulder bag without zipper (for ease and convenience) so it's better to add the Palermo PM while keeping the BH