Sell at a loss to buy Neverfull Cerise MM

wishgirl

Jan 11, 2014
I need your advice. I have never sold an LV bag I purchased before, I keep everything I purchased. But I am thinking about selling a bag I purchased Preloved. Because it was a Preloved and was discontinued at the time, I did not get to try it on etc. So because I did not try it on, it is not as comfortable as I would like. I am thinking about selling it to buy a Neverfull MM Cerise (this is my first Neverfull MM, I have a GM IKAT which I like, the MM is for everyday use). The problem is I will take a loss of $200. I bought my bag for $1200 and I received a quote to buy it at $1000. Those of you that sold and took a loss before, is a $200 loss reasonable? As you know I don't want to lose $200..... but.....please tell me your thoughts. TIA!

Just curious - where are you selling it? I've sold lots of LV's. Some you break even or get a little more than you paid, and some you take a loss. Sometimes a big loss. If you don't think you want to take the loss, maybe consider keeping the bag. If you don't love it and won't use it, then it may be better to sell it and get a bag you do love.

Just curious - where are you selling it? I've sold lots of LV's. Some you break even or get a little more than you paid, and some you take a loss. Sometimes a big loss. If you don't think you want to take the loss, maybe consider keeping the bag. If you don't love it and won't use it, then it may be better to sell it and get a bag you do love.
The quote I got is from Yoogis. Fashionphile is even lower. I can probably sell it at a higher price on EBAY, but I never sold on EBAY before and don't want to deal with the headache (if I get a dishonest buyer etc., I heard stories about them). I am a buyer on EBAY but never a Seller I am too chicken! As for the bag I have, I don't think I love it, I think it is too big for my frame, and I thought about selling it so many times, but when I thought about losing money I kept it. It is a great bag for when I want to carry my laptop and I kept it this long for that purpose (but is this a good enough reason to keep it?). With the Neverfull I can use it more often I would think.