Sell and Regret?

chymera

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Ladies!

I'm about to list 2 of my Chanel bags that I adore, but would definitely love the extra money to use for a holiday! I won't be able to just pop back into a boutique and buy these bags again. They are 2009 model's and you can't find many (if any) of them around.

Has anyone had seller's regret? Should I wait to save $8k or sell now? :shucks:

Last edited:
If you love them don't sell them. I have sold bags before but only when I am not crazy about them. I know I would regret it is I sold something and I loved it.

The choice is yours.
I will suggest you to sell the bags that you dont use.
*a hint on my next reveal*
I sold my LV Ebene Neverfull, montorgueil and my mini lin speedy for another chanel mini. :biggrin:
I decided to sell mines because I dont use it and is taking all the space with the boxes. Recently I got the chanel jumbo and their box were big and taking all the space on my closet.

Honestly, I think you will regret it. From your indecisiveness, sounds like you still like the bags. And keep in mind, the prices of Chanel bags keep going up. I sold some of my LVs on ebay because I simply don't use them anymore.

If you REALLY need the money then sell it. Especially if it's going to something really meaningful to you. Or maybe just sell 1 :flowers:

Hi Ladies!

I'm about to list 2 of my Chanel bags that I adore, but would definitely love the extra money to use for a holiday! I won't be able to just pop back into a boutique and buy these bags again. They are 2009 model's and you can't find many (if any) of them around.

depends what bag it is??? so which r u thinking of selling by the way?

Hi Ladies!

If they sit in your closet, sell them. If you use them often, keep them.

I would keep them if you love them. It's hard letting something you love go. I've definitely been through the whole seller's remorse. I sold a bag once and the buyer put it up for sale after using it a few weeks. I saw the listing and I really wanted to buy it back! :-s

I've sold several bags, but never one that i really loved. And especially, I would really think twice about selling my Chanel. The prices go up so fast and so high that if I wanted to add it back to my wardrobe, I probably couldn't afford it! :lol:

only sell if you don't use them. I think you will regret if you sell because you need the money.
All of the bags I have parted with are because of change in taste or life style.

Hello, hello -- I'm about to sell 2 purses that I adore. Stop right there. I hear that song, "Money can't buy you love" playing in the background.

Seems to me you are setting yourself up for remorse. Haste makes waste and in this case the waste is a carton of tissues.