Selfridges Manchester 20% gift card offer inc CHANEL, LV HERMES AND DIOR!!!!

After a WHOLE WEEK i managed to go today! They didnt have any WOC's i was interested in and Dior had reached they're Lady Dior limit for the month so i got a pair of ballet flats from chanel :P im in love with them! because it was closing time too i didnt really have time to look around so ill be making a few more stops this week before the end of the promotion. Im hoping to get a WOC or medium flap this week. They had some pretty nice clutches too.

Anyone get anything else?

I'm so excited I just received a call from the Manchester boutique saying that the cavier black jumbo has arrived today and I can go tomorrow to pick it up!! So so excited and just in time for the 20% gift card offer too!!!! I was on the waiting list for it and has arrived in perfect time!! I still can't believe it!

I'm so excited I just received a call from the Manchester boutique saying that the cavier black jumbo has arrived today and I can go tomorrow to pick it up!! So so excited and just in time for the 20% gift card offer too!!!! I was on the waiting list for it and has arrived in perfect time!! I still can't believe it!

Thats awesome!

So I finally bought my much awaited Chanel cavier jumbo in black with gold hardware!! I'm very excited and love my new bag!! I still can't believe I've got this little beauty and as I was purchasing it another customer saw it and was enquiring about it too! With this 20% promotion going on Chanel seemed really busy with so many people and the SA's looked exhausted too (my usual SA wasn't there) and didnt enjoy the experience as much tonight but nevertheless I love my new bag!

image-35863553.jpg

image-731281141.jpg

image-3056283406.jpg

image-241087772.jpg

rosy82 said:
So I finally bought my much awaited Chanel cavier jumbo in black with gold hardware!! I'm very excited and love my new bag!! I still can't believe I've got this little beauty and as I was purchasing it another customer saw it and was enquiring about it too! With this 20% promotion going on Chanel seemed really busy with so many people and the SA's looked exhausted too (my usual SA wasn't there) and didnt enjoy the experience as much tonight but nevertheless I love my new bag!

Jumbo classic, ghw, with 20% off, nice score :smile:

Anchanel79 said:
Jumbo classic, ghw, with 20% off, nice score :smile:

Thank you! The offer was 20% of the value of the purchase on a gift card to spend in store - too good an offer I thought! If your going to make the purchase anyway best to do it during a great offer! : )

View attachment 1922013

View attachment 1922014

View attachment 1922015

View attachment 1922017

It's gorgeous! Congrats!
Would you mind I ask how much you pay for it in the end? TIA

ArielS said:
It's gorgeous! Congrats!
Would you mind I ask how much you pay for it in the end? TIA

Hi thanks! I still paid the price is it at the moment £2975 but the offer was to get 20% of that value on a gift card to spend in the Selfridges menswear or womenswear. That was £595 on a gift card!