Selfridges/Harrods shipping to Canada

Harrods or Selfridges?

• Total voters

tsaepan

May 21, 2020
Hi everyone. Just wondering if any Canadians have had any experience with ordering from Harrods or Selfridges? I’m curious to know if there are any additional fees upon delivery (I know their sites state there are none but just double checking).

Also, does anyone know if their designer hand bags come with a dust bag/box from their respective brand (eg. YSL dust bag/box with a YSL bag)?

I’d appreciate if anyone can let me know which store they prefer to purchase from as well!

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. Just wondering if any Canadians have had any experience with ordering from Harrods or Selfridges? I’m curious to know if there are any additional fees upon delivery (I know their sites state there are none but just double checking).

Also, does anyone know if their designer hand bags come with a dust bag/box from their respective brand (eg. YSL dust bag/box with a YSL bag)?

I’d appreciate if anyone can let me know which store they prefer to purchase from as well!

Thanks in advance!

Hiya
Harrods charges international shipping fees £25.00
Most of designer brands bag come with their original named dust bag with a box. Shopping bag as well.
Hermes - H dust bag, orange box
Chanel - C dust bag, black box
Louisvuitton- LV dust bag, LV orange box(replaced from brown box)
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-223850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-223850_Chrome.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190203_024000.jpg
    20190203_024000.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190203_024021.jpg
    20190203_024021.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20181228_192811.jpg
    20181228_192811.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I've shopped from both stores online before, I just find the prices higher than other online stores but they do have bags that I can't find in Canada. Both include duties at check out so no surprises when you receive your items.

I bought a Givenchy Nightingale from Harrods - came with a Givenchy dust bag. I got a Pandora from Selfridges but they sent the bag to me with a Selfridges dust bag....I'm assuming it was the last piece/floor model though.

Got my YSL LouLou last week from Selfridges, significantly cheaper than if I was to buy it here in Toronto or anywhere else online right now.
They send via DHL so duties were already paid along with shipping. It came brand new in a Selfridges box, YSL bag, with wrapping/foam on it and authenticity card, and two days after I ordered it was delivered.
I will be ordering again from them.

Reactions: TheOriginalG
Has anyone purchased from Harrods after this pandemic situation? What is their international shipping time turnaround? I’ve tried emailing their customer service several times, but have not received a response. It’s been awhile now since I put in my order. Thank you!

Got my YSL LouLou last week from Selfridges, significantly cheaper than if I was to buy it here in Toronto or anywhere else online right now.
They send via DHL so duties were already paid along with shipping. It came brand new in a Selfridges box, YSL bag, with wrapping/foam on it and authenticity card, and two days after I ordered it was delivered.
I will be ordering again from them.
Did you have problem checking out. After putting my payment info I keep getting this message

Screenshot_20200713-224225_Chrome.jpg

Hi. Has anyone ordered recently from Harrods? Does their Canadian price include duties or will there be a separate entry at checkout? I was trying to see the cost and got to the payment part but all I see is the CAD price and the shipping. I don’t want to end up paying duties and their site mentioned it’s included in checkout. I just don’t want surprises. Hoping someone can help. Thank you