Selfie?

I'm interested, mostly just to see what some people might be thinking about stuff like workplace rituals and personalities. However I cannot get the Sleepy Hollow image of the guy losing his head out of my mind.

I love this show! Its one of my favorite new shows of the season. The lead actress reminds me of Ilsa Fisher in the Shopaholic movie, and I really like the guy who plays Henry (altho I don't recall watching him in anything before). This weeks episode was so cute - how ironic was that Renee Zellweger joke?! The producer said they filmed that in August! And that little boy with the Eddie Murphy sound! Yes, there's room for improvement, but for the most part, I really enjoy this show.

image.jpg

I love this show! Its one of my favorite new shows of the season. The lead actress reminds me of Ilsa Fisher in the Shopaholic movie, and I really like the guy who plays Henry (altho I don't recall watching him in anything before). This weeks episode was so cute - how ironic was that Renee Zellweger joke?! The producer said they filmed that in August! And that little boy with the Eddie Murphy sound! Yes, there's room for improvement, but for the most part, I really enjoy this show.

View attachment 2788097

The guy that plays Henry is Jon Cho. He's Sulu in the Star Trek movies w/ Chris Pine as Kirk. The lead woman in Selfie is from Doctor Who from a few seasons ago. She's actually Scottish. She's also in Guardians of the Galaxy and played Nebula - the bad sister.

I hope they don't cancel this and really give it a chance. I think its a great idea and its very current. The actors are fun and funny, and the writing's great. Its hard to embrace a half hour comedy only 3-4 shows in. I'm so tired of the networks yanking scripted shows so early in the season.

Cancelled! :tdown: :sad:

I really thought this show was cute and had promise. I hate how the networks give up so easily nowadays, and ABC is the worst, especially with half hour comedies. They cancel this but renewed Forever! Marvel never did well in the ratings either, yet they brought that back for a second season! I don't get it.