self-tanning vs spray tan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

self-tan or spray tan?

1. self-tan

2. spray tan

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i just tried the true blue spa moisturizer/tanning stuff today...and my legs are all splotchy now! :nogood:(clearly my fault...it at least gave me some color!) have you ladies tried either or both self-tanning or spray (mystiic) tanning? what are your experiences? sadly going regular tanning isn't an option with my skin tone! :shrugs:

2. I can't seem to spray right so definitely self-tanning is for me. A gradual tan over time does it.

3. I have tried both many a time. There used to be this amazing spray tan place about 20 minutes from my house. I LOVED it. I came out even, dark, gorgeous.... plus the place made it like a spa experience. But, that place went out of business (I cried). So I went to Palm beach tan to try their Mystic Tan.... and it didn't really make me that tan. I used the darkest stuff they had and I really wasn't very dark.
    So I'm sticking with self-tanner right now. I love L'Oreal Sublime Bronze (not the gel though). It's a lovely color for me and never streaky. I do miss the old spray tan place tho because it was so much less work than putting the tanner on yourself.

4. good to know! any tips for spray tanning?