Selene club house

Thank you little designer and Elliespurse[emoji4]I'll have a look there as I'm looking at a pm in Blanc [emoji3]

I believe Blanc is white? I've got a Selene PM in rose which is a pink colour, I got ink transferred from my jeans onto it after use it as crossbody for 2 weeks. Hence if you select a light colour Selene you might need to watch out what you are wearing if you intend to use it as crossbody.

I believe Blanc is white? I've got a Selene PM in rose which is a pink colour, I got ink transferred from my jeans onto it after use it as crossbody for 2 weeks. Hence if you select a light colour Selene you might need to watch out what you are wearing if you intend to use it as crossbody.

Yes,I've read about it on the forum, I will be using it mainly as a shoulder bag. Did you manage to clean it or was it ruined. It's a shame it wasn't popular because I think it's a beautiful bag[emoji4]

Yes,I've read about it on the forum, I will be using it mainly as a shoulder bag. Did you manage to clean it or was it ruined. It's a shame it wasn't popular because I think it's a beautiful bag[emoji4]

It's not obvious at first place. Just the spot that consistently rub against my jeans were darker than the same spot on the other side. I cleaned it with lovin my bag delicate cleaner and got some ink off, didn't get everything off but you can't really see it unless you look at it very closely and compare both sides. So I decide to leave it and keep enjoy it. But it definitely make me think twice for buying light colour crossbody bags in the future. Otherwise I will just get light colour bags in Epi since epi is very hard to get colour transferred. It is a very beautiful bag and I got heaps of compliment when I carry it into LV stores since it's rare. The bag will not look that great when it's brand new, I stuff it with pillows and force the top to curve in as the shape displayed on website for few months before I start using it. Once that natural curve developed in the leather then it's looking great and I think it is one of those bags that ages beautifully so I love it.

It's not obvious at first place. Just the spot that consistently rub against my jeans were darker than the same spot on the other side. I cleaned it with lovin my bag delicate cleaner and got some ink off, didn't get everything off but you can't really see it unless you look at it very closely and compare both sides. So I decide to leave it and keep enjoy it. But it definitely make me think twice for buying light colour crossbody bags in the future. Otherwise I will just get light colour bags in Epi since epi is very hard to get colour transferred. It is a very beautiful bag and I got heaps of compliment when I carry it into LV stores since it's rare. The bag will not look that great when it's brand new, I stuff it with pillows and force the top to curve in as the shape displayed on website for few months before I start using it. Once that natural curve developed in the leather then it's looking great and I think it is one of those bags that ages beautifully so I love it.

That's great[emoji4]I have some of the LMB products but not the delicate cleaner, I'll have to get some of that. Anyway I will post some pics of my bag when I get it.[emoji3]