Selena Trail Bag???

The bag is super cute when worn or used as a hand handle, but it is the most complicated bag to use! I have the colorblock one and I love the way it looks. However, I don’t use it anymore because I can’t get in and out of the bag. The bag holds so much more stuff then you would assume. I also like that it’s light wight. But the long crossbody strap attachment stops the zipper when you have to open the bag. I had to set the bag down to just open it. It was a pain

The bag is super cute when worn or used as a hand handle, but it is the most complicated bag to use! I have the colorblock one and I love the way it looks. However, I don’t use it anymore because I can’t get in and out of the bag. The bag holds so much more stuff then you would assume. I also like that it’s light wight. But the long crossbody strap attachment stops the zipper when you have to open the bag. I had to set the bag down to just open it. It was a pain
Thank you for taking the time to write :smile: Maybe I will give it a try. When I called coach she told me if I get it personalized that I won't be able to return it so I did not get it done. Did you ever use the outside back pocket , is it big enough to insert a cell phone in it?
Thanks again!

Good to know about the zipper. Never thought about this as a potential problem.

Thanks for this! I’m obsessed with the idea of a getting a trail bag. This is good information to have and now making me pause.

Reactions: Sunshine mama