seiko coutura w/ diamonds or omega constellation?

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
i really love the look of seido coutura w/ diamonds, but i dunno how it looks in real life. it is the one with MOP face and 50 diamonds, and is almost the same price as a silver tone omega constellation (most basic) w/ no diamonds or anything.
please help me decide fellow tpf's!:heart:

i really love the look of seido coutura w/ diamonds, but i dunno how it looks in real life. it is the one with MOP face and 50 diamonds, and is almost the same price as a silver tone omega constellation (most basic) w/ no diamonds or anything.
please help me decide fellow tpf's!:heart:

Too keep, i'd def go with the Seiko (unless you're looking to spend more and opt for the Consetllation with diamonds). However, Omega will keep its value much better so it'd be eaiser to sell if you want to upgrade. I love the look of both- you have great taste.

I can help you if you post pics!
I would love to see them :smile:
here you go ~~ i love them and they're within my budget:P below $1000 on amazon.com!
the first one is the constellation, the second one is seiko coutura with 22 diamonds mop pink face, the third one is seiko coutura with 55 diamonds(diamonds on dial as well)mop white face.

Attachments

• 022507_lds_constellation_MOP_side.JPG
    022507_lds_constellation_MOP_side.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 352
  • coutura.JPG
    coutura.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 268
  • coutura55.jpg
    coutura55.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 281
Too keep, i'd def go with the Seiko (unless you're looking to spend more and opt for the Consetllation with diamonds). However, Omega will keep its value much better so it'd be eaiser to sell if you want to upgrade. I love the look of both- you have great taste.
thank you! you're so nice :shame:~ to be truthful i am leaning towards the 55diamonds seiko cus it looks more pretty! maybe if i have enough money in the future i'll get the constellation with diamonds! the constellation sure is a looker too! especially the one crawford was wearing in the ads.:love:

I like the look of both Seikos.
I love the 55 diamond one if you are looking for something bling-y....but it might be more practical to go with less diamonds for everyday.
They are so pretty! You cant go wrong!

I like the look of both Seikos.
I love the 55 diamond one if you are looking for something bling-y....but it might be more practical to go with less diamonds for everyday.
They are so pretty! You cant go wrong!
today i went to the mall and took a look at the two seikos, the pink one has quite minuscule diamonds, and the 55 one has more obvious diamonds..so i thought i shld go with the 55diamonds.... afterwards i went to Birks and saw some tags with diamonds! wow..they are so stunning...i can't wait till the day that i make it big and can afford all these fine time pieces!

Seiko is a great brand for watches, and the coutura is really pretty! I have the two tone omega constellation with diamonds all around the dial and the markers are different gemstones, REALLY gorgeous! Either one will be a great purchase!! Let us know which one you decided to get!

I had an Omega Constellation with diamonds, in rose gold/stainless, and I sold it. I regret my decision, it was a beautiful watch, so sleek in profile and elegant, I would definitely advise you to get the Omega. I miss mine!

thanks everyone for your input... since i really love both, i've had a hard time deciding.. now i think i should just save up really hard and get the omega in diamonds. i might sell off couple of my chanel bags to fund the watch. but i know once i get my hands on the watch i'm going to love it!!!

Me too, I'll rather go for an Omega with Diamonds on bezel and markers! That's what's on my wishlist!!! BTW, is the Seiko Coutura that expensive?? I saw one at a local miniscule watch shop in my neighborhood that has one on display and it did caught my eye, like a rose among the thorns/bushes but hmmmmm...if money's no object, I don't mind getting both. But then again if money's really no object, I'll be getting one Rolex too!! Just what I'm wishing for, hehe.

I have a seiko Le Grand Sport watch with a MOP face, two tone watch with diamond markers. It is in the same price range as the coutura, but I don't think it is listed that way. I think there is one that is not two tone and is plain stainless steel. Seikos are really nice watches and just shop around and see them in person. You will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• 04411711000.jpg
    04411711000.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 243