Ségur MM: Worth it or not?

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Does anyone have the Epi Leather Ségur MM? I wasn't really a fan of the Epi line until I saw the black Ségur MM last night :love:. Now I think I really like it, but I'm just wondering if it's worth $1250, as I'm already planning to get a white Suhali L'Epanoui GM, the Canvas Speedy 30, the Vernis Lagoon Clutch, and both the Canvas and Multicolore Wapity Cases :wacko:. Also, I'll be getting a black 35cm Birkin as my graduation gift :P.

Damn that's a lot!

Can anyone post pictures of their Ségur MM, if they have it? I'd just like to see how it looks on someone.

I just purchased one three days ago. It's beautiful and very functional. The only problems are that the straps are a bit off (the one in back is a bit longer than the one in front even though the one in back is on the shortest setting and the one in front is on the longest setting) and I've already made 2 scratches on the silver buckle. I've tried to be careful with it but ...c'est la vie.

does anyone else have the Ségur MM? i'm going to Manhattan in 3 weeks, and this bag is on my wish list. it looks nice, but i have yet to see it for myself in the store, and i was also wondering if it's worth the $1250.

can anyone post pictures of theirs if they have it?

P/S: for those of you who might not be familiar with the bag/line, here's a picture:

attachment.php

NOW tell me if it's worth $1250.

Attachments

• segur.jpg
    segur.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 184