Review SEEN shampoo & conditioner

rutabaga

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
I am so disappointed by this S&C! It’s a vegan formula created by a Harvard-trained dermatologist to be skin-friendly so as to not cause breakouts. I requested the unscented S&C samples and have used them for a week.

My hair is so DRY and borderline frizzy! The shampoo strips my hair. The conditioner isn’t great at detangling and you have to use a lot. I have to use a finishing cream before blow drying. My hair looks terrible and feels dry like straw. At first I thought maybe I used too much shampoo, but using less didn’t make my hair look better. Adding a finishing cream (I use phyto 7) reduces but doesn’t eliminate frizz. So disappointing. I typically don’t have frizz unless I air dry my hair, which I sometimes do in the summer when it’s hot.

Previously, I was using Odele volumizing S&C and it worked well but I wasn’t crazy about the sandalwood-ish scent. I alternate with the Playa shampoo (original formula - haven’t used the reformulated version). I have slightly wavy hair with oily roots and typically wash my hair every other day.