Seen coco cabas in stores lately?

Thanks sooo much for all of your help. I am in Asia now but have a friend currently travelling in Paris. I will ask her to drop by London selfridges to get it for me. THankssss!! I am soo happy now and cannot wait for my friend to come back. Will post picture once I get it! :smile:

You better reserve it - it was in the shoe dept 2nd floor chanel.

Hi soni, How do I reserve it? Do you have their number? Sorry to trouble you and thanks so much. I hope my friend will be able to get there in time as I still have not been able to get in touch with her. :sad:

call ground floor selfridges chanel as they had one on friday - the number is +442073183385 if they dont have it left ask them to transfer u to the shope dept on 2nd floor where they also have it. good luck!

I desperately try to find the baby cabas in black leather or the vinyl coco cabas but do not seem to be successful! My local store has the Rock in vinyl and I was advised that Chanel no longer produce the coco cabas and the Rock is the substitute. How do you guys think?

I desperately try to find the baby cabas in black leather or the vinyl coco cabas but do not seem to be successful! My local store has the Rock in vinyl and I was advised that Chanel no longer produce the coco cabas and the Rock is the substitute. How do you guys think?

call my SA at the NM Tamba bay - Lindsey - she has one in Black available - She's AWESOME to deal with -- 1.813.877.5700 or 1800.388.5646!

How does the Rock look like?

The black patent one at the bottom is the Rock. I understand from my SA that it's made of vinyl and is supposed to take place of the cabas.

0928071253a.jpg

Credit: From TPF Thread - Snapped some eye candies from NM to share... Thanks petals12 for nice pic!

call my SA at the NM Tamba bay - Lindsey - she has one in Black available - She's AWESOME to deal with -- 1.813.877.5700 or 1800.388.5646!

Thanks again shop_princess! I manage to get in touch with Lyndsey...she is super nice and responsive! How did you find such a nice SA like her? She seems to know you very well and be pretty close to you! :love:

Will work to complete the purchase so she can ship the black leather cabas to me. The price is US$ 1,995 plus US$ 50 for international shipping. So I guess this is the baby cabas (I don't mind the baby size or normal size) and the price is the new price after the increase.

THanks for the picture! I am thinking wouldn't it be nice if the Rock is in distressed caviar leather? :P Maybe it is just me but I personally prefer bags in leather after my naked bag got scratched by my bracelet, which would nvr had happened if it were leather. :sad: But thank you for the info! :biggrin: