seems to me that...

oh man, not this same question again! LOL!

I'm neither!

We pay our credit card bill off in full every month and we put EVERYTHING on it to accumulate miles!

tr444 said:
I understand where your coming from here, but let me ask you, how old is your daughter? My daughter is 5 and she DOES where shoes from Target. She gets them muddy and does not take care of them, and looses them constantly. I am most certainly not going to spend over 20 bucks on a pair of shoes or sneakers that she is going to ruin in less than 2 weeks time. I was looking at those childrens LV sneakers and thinking, how cute, but then, "what am I nuts??"

My daughter is almost 3 years old. She hardly plays outside but, her shoes do get used quite a bit. My SA told me about the kid shoes that were coming out a month ago and I am thinking of buying her a pair. I just can't figure out how big 24 is, then I think to myself, she'll grow into them eventually! :shame:

Bag Fetish said:
ME! I have nothing against people that shop there but I refuse. We dont have target so i dont know what that store is like but we have walmart and the one that is close to me is AWFUL! I dont go there :yucky:

I live near 2 Walmarts 10 mins away from each other and these stores are well maintained, very neat and clean that's why I shop there. These stores are also located 2-3 mins away from million dollar homes. One should never judge people where they shop, imo.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
oh man, not this same question again! LOL!

I'm neither!

We pay our credit card bill off in full every month and we put EVERYTHING on it to accumulate miles!

Same here, but instead of miles I get to choose from many things like Macys and other dept and restaurants.

chanelvgirl said:
I live near 2 Walmarts 10 mins away from each other and these stores are well maintained, very neat and clean that's why I shop there. These stores are also located 2-3 mins away from million dollar homes. One should never judge people where they shop, imo.
I agree about judging, but I would never shop there because of their policies towards vendors, human rights/ sweatshops, & the way they treat their employees. Walmart as a corporation is SLEAZY.

We All Have Our Own Opinion On What To But Where & How Much Should Be Spent. That Is A Part Of Life.

I Do Know That My Husband & I Would Go Without ~ If It Means For Our Son. I'm Not Saying We Have To....It's Just The Way We Feel.

I buy within my means using money that I had saved and as a reward for myself (which doesn't happen often since I have very little LV's!). Also, it helps that I don't pay retail for many things like my clothes, etc. Instead I buy almost always from sales.

taco said:
I agree about judging, but I would never shop there because of their policies towards vendors, human rights/ sweatshops, & the way they treat their employees. Walmart as a corporation is SLEAZY.

I'm not here to defend Walmart or crucify it. I shop there because their prices are reasonable and it's convenient, near home.

Michelle1025 said:
My daughter is almost 3 years old. She hardly plays outside but, her shoes do get used quite a bit. My SA told me about the kid shoes that were coming out a month ago and I am thinking of buying her a pair. I just can't figure out how big 24 is, then I think to myself, she'll grow into them eventually! :shame:

And she will be so cute!:heart:

I stripped on the side. :graucho: j/k

Seriously, not rich and no debt here. I enjoy my bags and willing to save to buy my dream bags or run to daddy or bf for help on holidays. :supacool:

ok - I am seriously in debt, having my home repossessed, can't put food on the table but I have loads of designer bags. Is this the correct response?

I'm really not sure what the reason for this question is. It keeps getting asked.

Bottom line - who cares? Poeple's financial details are personal and it is impossible to verify on an online forum.

I don't mean to offend but it gets a bit irksome.