seems to me that...

1. a lot of us ladies are either filthy rich or hv loads of credit card bills..which one are u?

2. well... i would have money if i saved but nope!!! cc!

3. Neither.
    And I suspect that will be the majority.

4. Same here babydee lol

5. mine is debit so i dont worry about putting my self in debt!

6. so...i take it that u all just have a huge lump sum of savings???

7. I am not going to comment but will say this: does it really matter? Let's just enjoy the bags, shall we?:flowers:

8. not rich and no debt, when I can afford something I get it, but the $1000 mark or so is my limit (unless it's a very special situation), I have to know I can pay the bill when the cc statement comes.

9. Neither. I save, spend, and budget wisely. I make a comfortable salary but I am DEFINITELY not rich.

10. Same as jane, not really either.

11. Not rich, and no debt (thank God) (been there done that).

I am very lucky to have a hubby who supports my bag addiction.

Also, when I buy something new, I usually sell something old to kind of make up for it, if it's a big purchase.

12. :yes: I agree with that 100%...

13. neither me or my bf are rich, but i made sacrifices for my bags.
    and i never want to use CC, i always use debit, so at least i'm poor but not in debt :P (not much anyhow) LOL

14. Amen to that!:yes: So many people are interested in knowing how people pay for their bags. I don't really care. Just show me what you bought.

15. i wanna enjoy my indulges..but then...sometimes i feel im spending waaaay too much on these bags

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice