seems that not that many people like it ...wonder why??

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
Hi everyone,

I was wondering why totally pm is not very popular and also many refer to it a diaper bag..
I bought it few months ago, didn't have the chance to use it yet ..and after reading some comments ...feeling weird about it :hrmm::hrmm::hrmm::hrmm:

what do you think?

Dec 19, 2008
I really liked it on the model in the ads when it was first released.
But after seeing it in person, I found it kind of.. plain, and it was too much monogram for me.

It doesn't really matter what the people on these boards say, as long as you like your bag yourself... that's all that matters.

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
i love mine but honestly i think it looks better in the MM or GM size...

Hi everyone,

I was wondering why totally pm is not very popular and also many refer to it a diaper bag..
I bought it few months ago, didn't have the chance to use it yet ..and after reading some comments ...feeling weird about it :hrmm::hrmm::hrmm::hrmm:

what do you think?

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
yeah well after reading all these comments about it, it start to seem less valuable for me ...

I didn't get the chance to try it yet but ...

Also I just bought it "sur un coup de tete" I fisrtly went for the wilshire boulevard pomme d'amour (which i got) then was supose to decide upon a second bag and I was torn between the totally pm or the epi speedy in ivory ..

So now I'm wondering if I really did the best choice :sad:

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
I love the Totally in person and it doesn't look like a diaper bag. Don't feel bad!

But if you don't feel comfortable maybe you could sell it and buy something that makes you happy. Either way it's fine!

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
as long as you like it and is comfortable, i think you made a good choices..luv the EPI in ivory too btw, have fun and most of all enjoy your purchases...hope everything works out for you..

yeah well after reading all these comments about it, it start to seem less valuable for me ...

I didn't get the chance to try it yet but ...

Also I just bought it "sur un coup de tete" I fisrtly went for the wilshire boulevard pomme d'amour (which i got) then was supose to decide upon a second bag and I was torn between the totally pm or the epi speedy in ivory ..

So now I'm wondering if I really did the best choice :sad:

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
No, enjoy your bag :flowers:

I'm not a fan of 'tote' style bags in general, but that's just me. The totally looks very functional

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
I love the Totally in person and it doesn't look like a diaper bag. Don't feel bad!

But if you don't feel comfortable maybe you could sell it and buy something that makes you happy. Either way it's fine!
I can not sell it, because first I will loose money on it , second it is not possible from my country I think..

I'm planning trevi next hope this time will not regret it as well

angelfly39

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
I had the MM & used it as diaper bag; but then I sold it. If I would buy it again I would get the PM size. I think the PM looks cute & doesnt look like a diaper bag.

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
I had the MM & used it as diaper bag; but then I sold it. If I would buy it again I would get the PM size. I think the PM looks cute & doesnt look like a diaper bag.

are u planning to buy it again?

by the way I like your new vuitton look nice on you:smile: