seems kinda small today lol pic :O)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. after seeing the annie and the julianne wow ... just wow.. I too suffer from my pic's are in photobucket but haven't a clue how to get them to open big here.. anyway here is the cobalt poppy tote with the added blue coach hangtag :O):biggrin:

rest of my collection pic's here :smile:
    http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/Caligirl38/?start=all

Attached Files:

2. That is super cute! Congrats!

3. NICE!! :smile: Love that blue and the fob is a really nice addition!!

4. #5 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    dang still can't figure out how to get it directly from photobucket to here I copy the direct link then click the image post card but still nothing anyone know what im doing wrong

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Okay, Cause I just had MAJOR probs with this.. After you hit the postcard, just hit control v.. do not try and add or remove or place it anywhere.. HTH... It took me forever... Love the poppy!!!!

6. oh my gosh finally after being a member since 06 I finally figured it out lol
    I stuck it in the post card but added the [img to the front and then /img] to the back lol well it worked lol

7. Too funny...lol... I've been here since 07.. Oh well! Atleast we figured it out!!!

8. It's very cute. Out of all my coach bags, my glam tote is one of my favorites.

9. Bag twins! I LOVE my Cobalt Glam and I've already gotten tons of compliments on it. Congrats!

10. congrats!

11. So pretty! I just bought a patent amethyst glam tote, and I love how it fits on my shoulder. I think I remember seeing that you have the poppy pocket hobo, too. Do you find that it slips off of your shoulder? My husband bought the patent rose hobo for me for my birthday last week, and I love the look, but it keeps slipping off my shoulder. Does your slip?

12. super dooper cute

congrats on your blue beauty

13. hey Joy the pocket hobo doesn't slip i have super straight shoulders so even carly stayed on there lol....the glam tote is a bit more fun and easy to carry and i can look in it annd find things quickly..but un i would Love to get the rose hobo

14. Aww love it!