Seems as if nothing is included in this PCE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPink118

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
Just got back from boutique and was told basically nothing is included on this PCE event. New floor line is being put out Friday and SA said that nothing (including accesories) can be used with PCE. But she said the stuff is so cute that it woudln't even matter.... sure.... then that stuff will be included next PCE.. seems like I understand how this operates!

I also saw at Von Maur a new darker red Zoe signature bag. Sorry no pics! That purse will be out on Friday at boutiques as well!

i know i was so dissapointed.. i wante the python capacity pouch :sad:

41636_b4bk_a0_front

Exactly. Why bother with the event at all if everything is excluded. I think they are really going to lose alot of money from this event. Maybe they will see the huge drop in sales from the this event compared to the last one. Hopefully there will be one in September. I'm not holding my breath.

Well thats kind of weird because there are a lot of coachies that are able to use their PCE on accessories as well...:confused1: I'm confused then... I hope my SA's are nice enough to at least let me use my PCE on accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.