Seeking your opinion on LV satin heels :)

Oct 20, 2006
DONT GET THE COLORS! this happened to me with a similar shoe, and i went for the pretty colors. i have no outfits to match! i almost never wear them.
black is a very versatile color.

I have a pair of these in pink and they were fine for the first 15 minutes of wearing them...but the rest of the night...my feet were dying! It didn't help that I had to walk roughly 3 blocks in them (damn San Francisco parking!). I guess if you are used to wearing heels (which I'm sooo not) then it won't be as bad.

And that is a good price for a brand new pair :smile: I got mine for $350 brand new off ebay too.

they're cute but I've seen way way too many knock offs of these shoes and honestly no one will know these are lv shoes. My friend has red wanna be shoes like these so I can't say I'd buy them.

they're cute but I've seen way way too many knock offs of these shoes and honestly no one will know these are lv shoes. My friend has red wanna be shoes like these so I can't say I'd buy them.

Personally, I don't think that should be an issue. As long as YOU know they are quality LV pieces, then that's all that matters! I've actually owned a pair of the wannabe ones in red...but they didn't fit right + the quality wasn't so great. They looked nice, but they just felt cheap. I'm so much happier with my LV pair :yahoo: