Seeking Violet Muse

Hi! I'm pretty new to YSL. I had a gorgeous oversized YSL Violet Muse in my shopping cart (Bluefly) last week and stupidly forgot to check out within the hour, so I lost the bag. Now, I'm obsessed with getting this bag! I keep refreshing the Bluefly page hoping it will pop up again, but I'm certain it's gone for good. Does anyone know where I can purchase the Spring 07 Violet Muse? Is there a different purple color for the Fall that's darker? Does the Muse hold its shape when you fill it with a laptop/folders? Any help you could offer would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance:smile:

Hi! I'm pretty new to YSL. I had a gorgeous oversized YSL Violet Muse in my shopping cart (Bluefly) last week and stupidly forgot to check out within the hour, so I lost the bag. Now, I'm obsessed with getting this bag! I keep refreshing the Bluefly page hoping it will pop up again, but I'm certain it's gone for good. Does anyone know where I can purchase the Spring 07 Violet Muse? Is there a different purple color for the Fall that's darker? Does the Muse hold its shape when you fill it with a laptop/folders? Any help you could offer would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance:smile:

The same thing happened to me with Netaporter. It's so upsetting! I'm sure you'll be able to find another one. Maybe try calling the nearest NM or Saks?

Is this the muse in the burgundy color? I checked a couple weeks ago they were at the ysl outlet. If i remembered right, the os size was selling for $979. Don't know where you are located, but you can call your ysl boutique, ask them about the muses on sale, and ask the boutique to give you number for nearest outlet to you.

There is one here on the Raffaello Network site... (I can't vouch for them personally, but if you do a search, I think that other tPFers have safely purchased from them)

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=83686&rangeid=324

attachment.php

Really, your best bet may be to call a YSL boutique and have them track one down for you.

There's a large on Bluefly right now if you're willing to go down a size. It's been there on and off all day so I'm guessing others have been putting it in their cart and then releasing it.

Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate all your pointers. I think the one on Raffaello is too expensive. I'm willing to pay retail, but not more.

Do you guys know if there are two violets? I called around to a few YSL stores and the SAs aren't consistent: some say there's a darker violet in the Fall, others say the Spring violet just rolled over into the Fall season.