Seeking tan 05 Paddy

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Had one in my grasp but missed out recently :crybaby: maybe it's just not in the cards. If anyone sees one I'd much appreciate it if you could let me know! I prefer the less wrinkly more structured version with the zips that open fully if possible. But will check out any and all leads! Thansk girls ;)

Actually, the rules clearly state that you cannot solicit or sell here on the PF.

As quoted from the rules:
  • Spam is prohibited and will be promptly removed. For advertisement opportunities please contact an admin.
  • Linking to your business/commercial website is only allowed for active and established members of the community. This means that dropping by to plug your store or business is not allowed.
  • Linking to Ebay stores or auctions in signatures is not permitted.
  • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza.
  • Soliciting via Private Messaging is prohibited and will lead to a banning if reported.
If you want to advertise on the site, please send a PM to Vlad directly. Thank you.

Thankyou for the information

Actually, the rules clearly state that you cannot solicit or sell here on the PF.

As quoted from the rules:
  • Spam is prohibited and will be promptly removed. For advertisement opportunities please contact an admin.
  • Linking to your business/commercial website is only allowed for active and established members of the community. This means that dropping by to plug your store or business is not allowed.
  • Linking to Ebay stores or auctions in signatures is not permitted.
  • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza.
  • Soliciting via Private Messaging is prohibited and will lead to a banning if reported.
If you want to advertise on the site, please send a PM to Vlad directly. Thank you.