Seeking tan 05 Paddy

1. Had one in my grasp but missed out recently :crybaby: maybe it's just not in the cards. If anyone sees one I'd much appreciate it if you could let me know! I prefer the less wrinkly more structured version with the zips that open fully if possible. But will check out any and all leads! Thansk girls ;)

2. No Selling On The Pf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read The Rules!~

3. ^^^^ there is no selling on tPF.

And FYI, authentic fendi bags, don't have that silly tag around them. :yucky:

4. It said you can advertise?? Where to i go to obtain permission? Sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone:shame:

5. Actually, the rules clearly state that you cannot solicit or sell here on the PF.

As quoted from the rules:
    • Spam is prohibited and will be promptly removed. For advertisement opportunities please contact an admin.
    • Linking to your business/commercial website is only allowed for active and established members of the community. This means that dropping by to plug your store or business is not allowed.
    • Linking to eBay stores or auctions in signatures is not permitted.
    • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza.
    • Soliciting via Private Messaging is prohibited and will lead to a banning if reported.
    If you want to advertise on the site, please send a PM to Vlad directly. Thank you.

6. Thankyou for the information

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice