Seeking small card holder/money clip

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello,

I am looking for a very small wallet. I used to use a 4 card holder from Coach, with money stuffed in the middle and my ID and major cards in the four slots. Then it was pickpocketed while I was travelling. :sad: Time for an upgrade anyway!

I'd like to do something maybe with an attached money clip and a 4 slot card holder, as slim and clean lines as possible. Does anyone know if this type of contraption exists?

Thanks!

Olivia

2. i use my LV multicolore cles for paper money & cards. it's very slim, i use it a lot when i go clubbing so i don't have to bring big wallets and just put the cles in my pants.

3. I use a Chanel credit card holder when I use my smaller bags. It has a slot in the middle for money.

p3.jpg p4.jpg
  4. [​IMG]
    mc cles for $285
    or
    carnet de bal for $210
    [​IMG]

5. If you wanted to stay with coach check out the mens line.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice