Seeking silver ballet flats - recommendations?

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Hi everyone -

I'm seeking a nice, comfortable pair of silver ballet flats - am thinking Tory Burch, Tod's, or others?! Online store recommendations with 'em in stock also ~greatly~ appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!:wlae:

If you are near NYC, Diane B. on third Ave. is great and I purchased my silver ballet flats there last season. They may have a website but I am not sure. How about Chanel??? I have silver ballet flats w/black silk cap toe and love them.

I feel like I've posted these everywhere, I'm so sorry if it's overkill!! Saks has these Tod's silver flats for $325, should be available online as well.

Picture071.jpg

:nuts: Wow, thank you all soooo much for your recommendations and links!!! :flowers: These are GREAT recommendations and lots of cute shoes...I'm gonna be busy calling stores and looking at a lot of websites!

Kalodie - I don't live in NYC but I'll see if the store has a website to check out styles. I looooove the Chanels....but am afraid my cc won't. Thanks for both recommendations!:heart:

Maria28 - Thanks so much for the French Sole recommendations - they have really cute selection. I really like the quilted ones - like Chanel without breaking the bank. ;)

LivingLuxuriously - the Aldo's are so cute! and at a price my cc will love!! :graucho: Great recommendation - thanks!!

Butterfliie - I love your Tod's flats and admired them on another thread too.:love: SO CUTE!! Thanks for sharing them - good to see how the elastic is in the back, ya know? I need to call Saks...

PurseEnthusiast - WOW! :nuts: The D&Gs are TDF!! I'm afraid my cc will HATE me too but it would be fab to step out in these. Thanks!!!

Thanks again, you guys!! I :heart: the ladies of the PF!!

I actually saw really cute silver flats yesterday at Neiman Marcus. I saw the one that Butterfliie posted above and they're really cute in real life. I have a pair of Tod's flats and they're really comfortable. Another silver flats I saw was Jimmy Choo.

071WENTMNA_medium_fr_Pewter.jpg

Hey hey,
I have these Valentinos and Choo's in silver, they are both super comfortable and look grt on.
VAX02PQ_mp.jpg

ecb5_1_sbl.JPG

I also have a pair of Marc Jacobs silver glitter flats, they are also super comfortable and they look really cute with a dress, shorts, jeans...anything =) hope this helps!

Hey hey,
I have these Valentinos and Choo's in silver, they are both super comfortable and look grt on.
VAX02PQ_mp.jpg

ecb5_1_sbl.JPG

I also have a pair of Marc Jacobs silver glitter flats, they are also super comfortable and they look really cute with a dress, shorts, jeans...anything =) hope this helps!

what style are those Jimmy Choo? I just love them!