Seeking recs for a dark DARK brown cream eyeshadow, either pot or stick

e_nmn_m

O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Can anyone recommend a dark brown cream eyeshadow, either in a pot or stick form? I mean DARK brown, like an espresso color. It's ok if it's browner if worn smudged and sheer, but when used as a liner it should be dark.

I like MUFE aqua stick in 4E, but everyone tells me that it is gray and not dark ashy brown.

Can anyone recommend a dark brown cream eyeshadow, either in a pot or stick form? I mean DARK brown, like an espresso color. It's ok if it's browner if worn smudged and sheer, but when used as a liner it should be dark.

I like MUFE aqua stick in 4E, but everyone tells me that it is gray and not dark ashy brown.
Mac paint pots has a dark brown. Its constructivist

I didn't know the BB gel eyeliner could be worn as a shadow. I'll have to consider that one!

I tried on Lancome's 24H cream E/S in Extreme Espresso, and while I loved the color and wear-time, thought it was a bit crumbly. But maybe because I used the tester? Along the same lines, L'oreal makes one in Cocoa, but that looks a bit glittery and the last time I tried one of those pots, thought it was glittery AND crumbly. (I wonder if a damp brush would overcome the crumbly problem?)