*Seeking Opinions* Do I keep the Clichy 100?

Yay or Nay for the Clichy 100?

• H E Double Hockey stickes, yes that is a sexy kitty heel!

• Ehhh, no these kittens aren't makeing me purr.

Results are only viewable after voting.

NANI1972

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 2, 2009
So ladies, I got the Clichy 100. I wanted a staple black shoe. I really love the style and so far they feel pretty comfortable. The only issue is I am doubtful about is the heel height. I am so use to wearing 120 and over that these now feel like kitten heels :P Do you think the heel is still high enough that it has sex appeal and still is a good functional go to shoe?

Whatcha think?

Clichy014.jpg

Clichy010.jpg

Clichy007.jpg

Clichy006.jpg

Clichy008.jpg

You're used to 120 with platforms, no? So without platforms, the heels are close to 100, which is what the clichys are.

If you prefer 120 with platform, then the declic would seem like the perfect choice. I have both clichy and declic, I would still get butterflies from my clichys that my declics aren't able to give me.

I think these are the best CL that could still be considered classic. They will be in style forever and they are appropriate for any occasion. Although the trend w/ CLs now are bigger and bigger platforms, I think the simplicity and delicate lines of the Clichy offer a more subtle but still undeniable sex appeal that appeals to a wider range of people.

OMG, NANI!! I absolutely adore my black patent Simple 100's.... your Clichy's are fabulous and you will always need a shoe to take 'a break' in from the sky high's... :P

I love these and you should keep them as I don't think the Clichy is a classic style..they have stopped to produce it and this is a limited edition. By the way these are gorgeous and comfy!

These are keepers.

100mm is not a kitten heel at all. While I love all my sky-high styles, I find that my most practical pairs are 100mm and 120mm. For me, I love having a go-to shoe that I can throw on for any occasion. This allows me to go to places like Buffalo Wild Wings in style but not over the top. ;)

They are definitely not kitten heels. I think they have native appeal and are the perfect black staple. I have the Dane pair and absolutely love them. My vote is to keep them.

NANI, they look absolutely beautiful on you! they definitely do not look like kitten heels and i think they are great to wear all day... i wear my clichys alot but if you want something higher u might consider the declics. the toebox of the clichy is way more comfy though!

I know how you feel about heel height. However, I don't think that they look as short as you think they do. They are a good height and a perfect staple if they are comfortable. Don't keep them though if you don't think that you are going to be able to get over the heel height issue because it will probably continue to bug you.