Seeking opinions about most useful everyday use DE bag

Veroyoga

Mar 4, 2020
Hi !
I am saving to buy a preloved damier ebene bag for 2021. I don't need a clutch. I want a bag in DE that is good for everyday use, running errands and stuffs (but my kids are almost grownups so don't need a family bag), and have some organisation. I thought about the Speedy B and the Totally, but is there something else I could consider? TIA

Reactions: gelbergirl
The Neverfull in DE with Rose Ballerine interior is always a beautiful bag - but if it's much too like a family bag to you and want a smaller bag that you can just grab on the go, you can also look at the Alma BB in DE, Croisette, or South Bank Besace. But this all depends on what size you want an everyday bag to be.

I personally love the Alma BB in DE, and it's something that fits my essentials and I can just grab and go (and can use two ways). This is also the same case for the Speedy B.

I have the South Bank, which is mentioned above. I wanted to add that it is crossbody, lays flat, has an outside pocket for your cell phone and it also fits quite a bit. I use a full size wallet, toiletry 15, 6 key holder, key pouch, at a minimum. There's one flat pocket inside towards the back. Good luck in your search!

Hi !
I am saving to buy a preloved damier ebene bag for 2021. I don't need a clutch. I want a bag in DE that is good for everyday use, running errands and stuffs (but my kids are almost grownups so don't need a family bag), and have some organisation. I thought about the Speedy B and the Totally, but is there something else I could consider? TIA
I LOVE my Saleya PM in DE. It is discontinued and only came in DE and DA.

I’m biased bc I own one but speedy b 25 is hands down one of my most used bags. It’s compact but large enough to hold all my essentials. I don’t have to worry about it bc the leather is treated & I’ve had it about 2 years (I don’t baby any of my bags) & it still looks brand new :P

Reactions: Veroyoga