Seeking long time Tory Burch Reva wearers.

hah116

Apr 15, 2008
Smithfield, VA
I'm hoping to gain some insight/advice from a few PFers who have owned multiple pairs of TB Revas over the last 2+ years.*

Two years ago, I purchased two pairs of revas. One pair black/gold, one pair brown/gold. These have been my everyday go-to shoes since then. The black pair was worn at least 5 times to every 1 time the brown pair was worn. I wore these revas almost everyday for over 1 year.*

After I noticed how badly the black revas had worn after 8 months or so, I also purchased a pair of black/silver Romys. These had a softer rubber sole and were completely worn to the leather after 6 months of use per pair. I preferred the romys over the revas so i repurchased and again only lasted 6 months *Romys were discontinued so I went back to wearing my revas. *

Breakdown:
Black revas worn ~ 400 times (leather severely worn, sole severely worn)
Brown revas worn ~ 50 times (leather slightly worn, rubber heel moderate wear)
Black romys pair 1 worn ~ 150 times (leather was in great shape, heel completely gone)
Black romys pair 2 worn ~ 150 times*(leather was in great shape, heel completely gone)

I recently decided it was time to replace my black revas so I ordered the black/silver pair from nordstrom and I was very unhappy when I noticed that the leather seems to be of a noticeably lesser quality AND the rubber sole is now the same soft rubber as the Romys I had.*

Have any long time revas wearers noticed a significant change in quality over the years.*

I would like to contact Tory burch customer service to express my concerns about the change in quality but was hoping to hear from others first.*

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Dressage Arena
I have all three of the same pairs of TB Revas, though I dont wear them as often as you do they seem to have held up really well. I have about 9 pairs of TB shoes total and all look as good as new. I just purchased a black pair of Revas and havent noticed any difference in quality...But, I think if you are having quality problems with them you should call TB, these are spendy little flats to be unhappy with the quality!

CMM

O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
OC, Cali
I have 5 pairs of revas (maybe 6 now) and for me they have all held up fabulously...but I have to admit I have not purchased a new pair in at least a year. Mine get tons of wear to work. I only have one pair that are leather-mouse grey- and those are from 2 seasons ago, mine are mostly patent, metallic or snakeskin and have not noticed any quality issues there.

Mar 26, 2008
hello :smile:

i bought my first pair of revas a month ago only, so i'm curious how do they look like after they're worn a lot and the leather has stretched and what not? if it's okay, can you guys post photos of your revas? :smile:

jettsett

O.G.
Jan 21, 2010
Switzerland
i have/had about 8 pairs of TB revas. sold 4 pairs. i went through a slight TB craze/obsession in 2006! :smile:

they've all held up pretty well. my gold ones were thrashed though. but then again, i wore the heck out of those.

i tried to buy a new pair of black revas last year and i was disappointed in the quality of the leather. they seemed stiffer. i realize that new leather will be stiff but these seemed like they would never break in. hence, i returned them.

i would love a new pair of revas but am just unsure because of the leather. so, yes, i agree with OP that the leather quality has sort of gone down.