Seeking Large Paddington Tote

beanie : Please post a pic of your family - I would love to see all of them together!:party:

green_eggs : I wanted this one, too! I saw it on NAP a month or so ago and was hoping it would go on sale, but it was nabbed very quickly!:sad: Can you post a pic of the streaking before you send it back, so I can see if it's something I can live with or not? If it's too much, I may just move on to another color. TIA.

Sure, will try and capture it tonight.

Thanks, green_eggs. I did find her on ebay. She does have some Chloe bags listed. Found one that I am interested in. Hmmm.......[/QUOT

Hi there. I think her comment to me was in reference to new orders and the abiliity to find a particular bag. Lots of folks on the forum have had positive experience with her. You may want to do a search if you have any authenticity concerns.

Has anyone seen this bag around in a darker color? I bought the anthracite from NAP during the sale and the metallic is already wearing off. NAP doesn't have any more in stock to exchange but are willing to refund the purchase. The problem is that I just LOVE the style of the bag. I know that it is an older style but was hoping that one of you amazing ladies may have seen the bag somewhere. I know there is a black one on ebay but I haven't been able to get anyone to authenticate it for me. Thanks so much for your help!
Oh, green_eggs, I think there is a dark gray, (which is very nice) on "Leah's Closet" on ebay...check it out. I don't know the seller, but it looks real to me.:idea:

beanie: I totally agree. I love all the pockets, and the drop on the shoulder straps is just perfect. I only have the anthracite, also from NAP. Your collection sounds amazing! Please post pics if you can.
I would love to post pics, but I have no digital camera, and am technically challenged. This is what comes of growing up in the 60's. We thought an electric guitar was the end-all!:nuts: In any case, my DH is a camera nut and of course he has a couple of digital cameras, but if I took out all of my Chloes and asked him to photograph them, the next thing I would be doing is asking all of you on the PF if you have a spare room I could move into:smile:;) You'll just have to use your imagination. :wlae:

This is the one I want, too! Who has it? What color? I shoulda bought it from elizabeth*thomas, darn it.:cursing: I REALLY want one!!
Go to cricketliverpool.com They have the US SHOPPER, which is the actual name of this bag. I think they still have it in the taupe, (which they are calling camel), mousse, and mustard (jaune). I just ordered it in the jaune, which was the only color that I didn't have in this bag. I've been collecting these all year. Neimanmarcus.com has the ivory (which is where I got mine) and it's gorgeous...good luck.
chicky found the site for me...yayyyyy chicky:smile::nuts:

The only color that cricketliverpool.com has is the gray, (I think it's the mousse) They are showing stock that they do not have! I ordered the mustard color, (jaune), they were showing two of them at the time (!) and they messed around for a week before they told me that they don't have it. This was after Roz (Roz77772002 on ebay) was nice enough to call for me and talk to Della, the sales manager, who said the bag would be sent out that day! Next I got an email, confirming that, then ANOTHER email one hour later saying they are out of stock of all the colors, except gray...:cursing: I couldn't believe this!!!!! I have all the other colors already, so I just told them to refund me immediately! Good luck with them...:sad: