Seeking for the elusive Kooba Annie in Oak

hannahgray

Aug 10, 2007
Dear All,

I am rather new to this forum and probably sound naive. I purchased a Kooba Annie corset messenger bag in Camel on Bluefly about a year ago and would very much want to buy this bag in Oak. I did an exhaustive search on the Internet and came up with only the fake bags. Does anyone know if Off the Fifth or places like that might be my only bet or Ebay?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks Compass Rose for the encouragement. I think I am going to need lots of it. This bag was issued in 2007 and is nearly impossible to find. Any other purses that might rival the Annie? I know that the Annie wasn't wildly popular.
Love your kitty pic.

I posted up in the Autheticate this thread under Nunnla's posting. The Brynne is another good one with the same type leather. It is very popular and elusive also as is the Auburn color bag. But keep an eye on ebay or get the bag that Nunnla found you if it is acceptible in price and condition.

You could try Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks off fifth, Nordstrom Rack and so on. In addition to ebay. Once in a while NM Last Call has older "vintage" kooba styles. I don't know where they sit for years but they seem to pop up randomly from time to time. I go and check out the one by me at least once a month. It's very hit or miss but you just never know what might show up.